Old 05-20-2007, 09:20 AM   #91  
RosieKate

Thanks, Sassy

One burger was ok - just got on the scale and it wasn't "Once on the lips, forever on the hips" Guess all the activity yesterday was a good thing, lol I am sore from all the weight work in the aerobics class.

We used to live in a crappy apartment when we moved to this side of town. We lived there for 6 years and sometimes I wondered why we stuck it out, but it was cheap and a good location for us. Let's face it, it costs $$ to move,and we just couldn't afford to do that. We did finally find our little duplex and moved there, where we stayed until we bought our house. So you just hang in there,Sassy....pretty soon you'll be able to buy a house and you can spend years living in a perpetual state of remodeling, just like us!

Today is church, then I'll go to cardio salsa. I may do some grocery shopping and get some buttons for my latest sweater. It's done, but it may be too warm to wear it much. ti-MING. My knitting timing could use a tune-up. The latest knitting project is a lace tank top - now that's more like it.

Hope you all have a great Sunday
Old 05-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #92  
ugggg.....

Thanks all for the hugs--I just need to make myself let them the kids make their own decision and live with them. DH and I did go on a bike ride yesterday it was really nice.

Katy--I don't think one bacon cheesburger once in a while will hurt anything. The lace tank top sounds pretty!!

Sassy--I am glad your fil is doing better. The zoo for zoo babies sounds fun!!

SuzyQ--I have the tendency to get a little withdrawn when too many things are going wrong and keep everything in. I just need to come here and accept the support from all of you!! M still sounds like a sweetie. Sorry Rach is having problems. I bought some feta cheese, some green leaf lettuce, cherry tomatoes and olives to put in a wrap for lunch at work on Monday. Hubby hates feta cheese so I don't have to worry, but if I get the little round Babybel cheese he eats those up!!

Cristina--I love the FrouFrou too!!

Michelle & SusanNYC--hi to you both!!

Well I got clothes to wash and grass to mow!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:05 PM   #93  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool

Hi Ladies.

YW Rosy and Jules.

Rosy -- You are right, I just need to think of the positive, that we are saving lots of $$ towards our home that we can buy in the future. DH said that since we are not moving we could possibly save up and buy a new couch or something, maybe try making the best out of the "crappy apt." lol.
Hope you had fun today!

Jules -- TY. We are glad too. Its tough to see your loved ones sick. Big

Hi to all of you out there!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday Evening!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:57 PM   #94  
kitty Momo

Good Afternoon!
It is 2pm and I am starving! Headed for my grrek salad as soon as I hit the send button.
I woke up at 8:30 and made some oatmeal along with a slimfast.
Went back to bed and slept until 11:50. Was suppose to meet my brothers and sisters up at my fathers gravesite - it will be a year tomorrow that he passed away. So I rushed to get ready and went to pick up one of my sisters. Who needed to buy flowers , so I stopped at Freddies for her.
Anway - it is raining today and we all got rained on but it was nice to all be together and all the flowers were beautiful.
So, now I am headed home to eat!!!
I did see M last night. He came and we went out. I watched him eat a awesome hamburger at The Bomber. He had to go put some hours in at the office and write a presentation for his class to give today in class. So, I didn't bother to offer to go down to Salem with him.
My mom and I watch The Queen and I slept with Momo, the cat. lol
Still looking Katy! It would be nice to go to that school too. We'll see.
How is your Kaiser study going????

Love feta Jules hi Sassy and Cristina and where is our SusanNYC?? and Sue??

better get - hungry!! and don't forget weigh in!!!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #95  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Wow, Susan! I can't believe that a year has come and gone already. Glad you and your family spent the anniversary of your dads passing together, it sounded really nice.

Hugs to you Jules!

Hi Sassy, Michelle & Katy!

Been outdoors enjoying the weather. It is supposed to start raining again tomorrow evening and rain thru Wednesday...last I saw on the telly anyway. Of course it changes every hour so who knows.

Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the weekend.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:11 PM   #96  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Quick "hi" to all....Gotta go watch my shows.
I will WI tomorrow, but I know I will be mad at myself!!

Keep up the good work Susan. We were supposed to get that rain tonight too Cristina....but I couldn't wait, I watered plants.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #97  
~Believe~

Hi Everybody

I hope you had a Great Sunday and will have Sweet Dreams.......
Old 05-21-2007, 11:23 AM   #98  
kitty Momo

Wake up, Wake up , wake up!!! Weigh In day, yay!!

Way thrilled. I weighed this morning and lost 3 pounds last week! Total of 10 in 3 weeks - yay. So, I changed my ticker and feel good. My pants aren't digging into me any more and I am staring to feel some relief.

Need to get some morning reports out ASAP so better go. Back later!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #99  
~Believe~

Cool My Drs. Appt. (if your interested) ;)

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know I just got back from my drs. appt. My A1C (Diabetes Test, checks my blood sugars for 3 months) is very high, so he gave me some new meds to try. My cholesterol is a tad bit high, so he is putting me on Lipitor. But my Good Cholesterol is only down one point! I also have a Cat Scan scheduled for very early in the morning for my abdominal pain. The Ultrasound showed nothing, there were a few cysts, but he said they aren't the kind to worry about.

I did tell him about my awful exp. with the ultrasound tech and he was not happy at all about that. So I'm getting my Cat Scan done at the Hospital instead of the Clinic here in town.

That is about it. Don't have much time to chit-chat, sorry. I have a lot to get done as we're going to pick my mother up tomorrow afternoon.

Ta Ta For Now!

Old 05-21-2007, 08:08 PM   #100  
ugggg.....

Just wanted to pop in to say hi--I am so tired I can't hardly keep my eyes open and it's only 8:00!!

Good nite my loves!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #101  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

WI day and I didn't budge the scales. My own fault...so I will just have to shape up!!!

Hi everyone.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:25 PM   #102  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

SUSAN... wow missy, you are doing GREAT! Has it been 3 weeks already?! Geez, where has the time gone? Anywho...WTG on the 10 pounds gone forever!

SASSY...hope they find out what is wrong with the cat scan.

HIYA JULEScome back when you have time, we miss you.

MICHELLE...hope you are feeling better, miss you too!

SUE...I'm right there with ya on the weight. Starting to think I am meant to be at this weight, ugh! Your hard work will pay off soon, I know it will. You are doing great with your biking and walking.

SusanNYC...where are ya? Are we going to have to come and get you, lol?!

KATY...are the kids out of school there yet? Hoping all is well with you.

Busy day yesterday with yard work, ugh. Will be so glad when it is all done and we can sit back and enjoy. Of course my body feels it today so I am taking it easy. My back wasn't back where it should be and I've been pushing it a bit too far. I've been being careful, but still shouldn't have done some of the things I did until it was 100% back to normal. I did start my day off yesterday with a walk at the park...felt good to be back to walking. Not sure if I will do one today though. I was going to do an exercise tape but I think a walk on the treadmill will be easier on my back. I am really sore today. Anywho...WI is was yesterday and I am up .8, guess it is better than a whole pound, lol. We'll see what happens next WI.

Hoping all is well with you ladies. Take care and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:34 PM   #103  
kitty Momo

Thank you Cristina - 3 weeks flew by! I tried on some smaller pants today but couldn't get then up past my knees. I will try again after a few weeks.
I went to a cheerleading meeting with Becky last night. $850 to join! You can earn some of that back with car washes but still. Yikes.
I love working out in the yard Cristina. My mom has a little patch of garden - maybe if she left for the weekend I could work out there? Kind of hard to do with her watching me. lol
Hi Sassy :
Hi Sue
Hi Jules
Hi Katy
Hi SusanNYC!!! Where ARE YOU??
and Michelle where ARE you??? miss you all.

Haven't started on my water yet. Not in the mood I will though.

k- hope you all have a good Tuesday!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 02:44 PM   #104  
One day at a time

You are welcome SUSAN! $850?! Yikes! It would be a great experience though. Funny about your mom, lol.

I've had so much water I feel like I am drowning...need to go get some lunch but don't feel hungry. Guess I'll have some tuna...been on a tuna kick for a while for some reason.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:01 PM   #105  
kitty Momo

mmm, love tuna. I buy the Bubble Bee albacore or salmon is good.
My mother is trippy! She gets the kitties on her lap and uses a tweezer to pick the fleas off. She does this most night. So, while she is doing that I am using a finger nail clipper cutting my split ends out. One strand at a time - lol
anyway - off for lunch!
cheers!