Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 10:50 PM   #31  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

I'm in for 64 oz. of water a day this week. I actually find myself getting thirstier... anyway, today was easy. Have a great week, all!
Old 01-09-2007, 02:03 AM   #32  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey All.

Well so far for my "Day" I've gotten in 51 Oz. and I'm working on 17 more ounces which will bring me to a total of 68 Oz.! I feel like I'm floating, but like a lot of you have said, I find myself actually wanting water!

So my goal for this week is to keep up the water of course and try to add in some exercise. So I guess I should give a total of exercise, right?

Okay how about at least 5 minutes of exercise a day, hey I'm starting small and building! If I get more in, then that is great!

Old 01-10-2007, 01:38 AM   #33  
~Believe~

Cool

Well I am becoming best buds with the bathroom! lol. But I can tell a difference! I haven't yet exercise yet, but I will at least do some form of exercise before heading off to bed! Plus tomorrow, er um later on today (Wed.) I will be cleaning, so that is at least moving around a bit!

I hope you all are doing well!
Old 01-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #34  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

WTG SASSY and ANGELA!

I didn't exercise yesterday because of the headache but back to it today. I didn't think I would get my water in either but I did, yay! Yesterday that is. Still working on today's. I am lucky to get the 64 oz and anything over that is a bonus but I usually just aim for the 64 since I hate water. I honestly don't think there is anything that will ever make me like but I know I have to drink it so...

Keep on truckin' ladies! Or should I say "Keep on chuggin!"
Old 01-10-2007, 06:43 PM   #35  
~Believe~

Cool

Hey all.

Well I got in my water yesterday, but didn't get my exercise. I was going to do my workout I do that is on TV, but I didn't. Trying not to focus on that and just get up and try, try again!

WTG everybody, you're doing GREAT!
Old 01-10-2007, 08:00 PM   #36  
ugggg.....

Hey guys!! Monday was not a good water day for me, but I did better yesterday and today!!
Old 01-11-2007, 01:42 AM   #37  
~Believe~

Hey Jules.

No worries. Today was my bad water day. There is always tomorrow!

Stay Strong!

Old 01-11-2007, 04:20 PM   #38  
One day at a time

Yesterday was my bad water day. I did get half of it in but went out to dinner with V before we went to Sams. I don't like to drink a lot when I am going somewhere...too many trips to the bathroom. But today I had all 64 oz. down by lunch time and I'll have more so doing good today.

WTG Jules and Sassy! I think we all have bad days and that's okay. So wtg ladies!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #39  
~Believe~

Hey all. I did get my water in early this morning, but will probably drink more tonight......

WTG everybody!
Old 01-13-2007, 02:35 PM   #40  
One day at a time

Good job SASSY!

I too got in my water yesterday and am working on todays, 1/2 way there.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:52 AM   #41  
~Believe~

Red face

Well I have to admit...........I have not been doing well.

I haven't been drinking my water as I should and I haven't been exercising.

I did however turn DOWN Strawberry Cheesecake!

I WILL do better this week though!

How R U all doing?

to anybody who may need it, I know I do!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 08:34 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 214/206/150

Height: 5' 4"

I have been doing OK. I just spent 3 days at Mass. General Hospital with my husband and my appetite went downhill. I just couldn't find anything except fatfree coffee slurpees. It was mostly bagels and could never get to the cafe on time. Did walk up a few of the steep, steep hills, and that is about all the exercise I got. So I lost a few pounds. Am now home and hope I can keep it up.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #43  
~Believe~

Hey all,

Well I could be doing a lot better, but then again, I could be doing a lot worse too! So I'm not gonna be hard on myself, just try and try again to do better!

Take care all!
Old 01-17-2007, 06:54 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 166

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies..

You are all truly my inspiration!! I am doing great with the water and with the exception of one day I am totally still OP after 2 weeks...that alone is a miracle for me:-)

Still have to figure out how to move more and be content with what I am doing. I have started parking futher away from work..going up the stairs an extra time every night...

Progress, Not perfection

:-)
Old 01-17-2007, 09:45 PM   #45  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

Evening ladies!!

Why is it so hard to take that first step to exercise when afterward...while we are catching our breath, sweaty, panting and feeling euphoric (no, I'm not talking about sex) about finally, yes finally exercising. Come to think about it...it really is like sex. You know, we have all been there, not really in the mood but afterward, ohh, la la,....it really was worth it!! But really ladies, why does it have to be such a chore (no, not the sex)? I felt so much better about myself after I exercised today. I hope that I can keep it up. My legs were killing me tonight at my weekly line dancing with friends but I kept on dancing just thinking about all the calories I was burning. Wish me luck tomorrow. Oh, and I have peed my brains out with finally drinking my water today!!
Closed Thread