Old 02-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #241  
Constantly Tweaking

S/C/G: 172/159/130

Height: 5'2" (give or take)

Hey guys, just a quickie to post that I got on the scale today (after avoiding it like the plague for the past few weeks) and was totally surprised to see that I had actually lost a lb. Believe me, I've been trying w/the food but have been eating way more (read that as reese's p.b. cups!) than I should. Maybe the new exercise routine is working.

Hi and Mama Angel!!! This thread is usually more active but I think that everyone is really busy right now. At least I hope they come back!! I usually post more during the week. I'll talk to ya all soon!!

Jo
Is that really me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #242  
Zandria

S/C/G: 203/203/130

Height: 5'4

Angry

Yeah, I've been busy enough that I keep forgetting to come to this website when I have extra time. I bought some clothes yesterday, boy was it discouraging. I don't feel like I have lost any weight after three months of constant working out. I am eating healthier too. Well maybe I need to work out more than three times a week. And I guess that I will start eating yogurt mixed with fruit and a little special K for lunch instead of a sandwish and whatnot. Jeeez, I don't want to be like this forever!
collegebride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:51 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 269/243/145

Well ladies, I haven't completely disappeared.

Emjay-I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. I am sure you will come out on top.

Things have been kinda crazy here. I am doing very well in school. I am tired a lot but then I have a lot to do. Taking care of everything by myself is hard.

Well obviously I have fallen of the wagon and landed flat on my butt, good thing it is so padded. I eat way more than I should and haven't exercised in so long. I don't know what my problem is, I want to lose the weight but I have no motivation and I like to eat. I try to give up the foods I love so much but then I always go back to eating them. It doesn't help that my apartment is so tiny, I really don't have room to workout, not my videos anyway I have tried, I have to literally move most of the furniture out of the way, then you still don't have room and I kick the stuff anyway. I have to move stuff around to pull my elliptical out that most of the time it is just more work than I want to deal with. Okay I will stop rambling. I just wanted to let everyone know I am back, and as soon as I figure out a way to kick my butt into gear I will be one hot mamma again.

Well I have laundry waiting to be finished and dishes to be done, it is a really good thing I don't have any work to do for my classes tomorrow, well class, the other was cancelled since we have spring break next weekend. I will check back in later.
Jen
gingerjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:26 AM   #244  
Constantly Tweaking

Hi Ladies! I hope you guys all come back soon. I keep checking in here but there's no one to chat with!

I lost another lb. and am down a total of 8. Two more and I get to post another dancing carrot! I've been doing a complete UB/LB workout three days a week w/HIIT three days a week. As soon as the weather gets nice I can get in dog walks which I'm hoping will give me that little extra push to start dropping a little more quickly. Fell off the food wagon and TOM was here, which explains the slow loss, but am back OP again -- at least so far!

It is so freakin' cold and windy here that I think the roof is going to blow off the house! Cripes I can't wait till spring!

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Jo
Old 03-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #245  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Uggg.....I need some serious motivation today. I didn't work out yesterday so I worked out for 30 minutes this morning and will be doing another work out later today as well to make up for yesterday. I'm having a hard time adapting my body to the new eating schedule. I'm so used to not eating breakfast and only eating 2 meals a day and this is making it rough on me. Any tips or suggestions? I'm open for all!
Thanks
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:16 PM   #246  
Constantly Tweaking

Hi Mama A Glad to see ya!

I usually have a cup of coffee first thing in the am. (around 5:30). I normally don't even get hungry till around 8:00am or so. Try eating a small b-fast when you're getting hungry but not starving. Sometimes I have a snack; other days nothing till lunch. Today I ate oatmeal w/some protein powder for b-fast but had to run out around 10:30am-11:00am, so I ate a cheese stick to hold me over till I got home and ate lunch around 12:30. Wasn't starving (thanks to the cheese stick) but wanted my lunch. I'll probably get hungry again around 3:30pm and have a yogurt w/some kashi go lean crunch mixed in. That will get me to dinner (don't know what that is yet!). I've found that if I eat small amounts of protein and carbs every 2-3 hrs., I don't get into that whole pass-out-hungry-eat-everything-in-sight mode. Try small b-fasts or split your b-fast into two meals -- one in the a.m. and one for a snack. Same amount of calories just broken up into different times. Helps keep the motor running and spikes your metabolism to burn more.

Jo
Old 03-06-2007, 07:13 PM   #247  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Thanks, Jo. I'll try that tomorrow!
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:00 AM   #248  
Zandria

S/C/G: 203/203/130

Height: 5'4

Talking Hello!

Jo,
Sorry yeah..I keep forgetting to log on here. I have an internship and two jobs..not as much time in front of the computer as I used to have. <--That is a good thing though. Congrats on losing the weight!! By the way, if you ever want to talk, you can always send me a pm..because I get an email sent to me when I get those...and I always check my email.

Jen,
Stop making excuses for not working out!! Maybe you need to move furniture or switch it or whatever..but get it done somehow! If your apartment is just so small that you can barely move your arms my suggestions are: walk/bike/rollerblade around your neighborhood, a park, a mall, anyplace really or if you can afford it..join a gym...those are not really expensive..atleast around here we have Lifestyles. Lifestyles also opens early and closes at 8 pm, so I can usually always fit it into my schedule.

Me personally, I am still working out atleast 3 times every week. I also have been eating very well ..part of that due to the things that I have given up for Lent. My arms and back are really sore today. I worked out and worked at one of my jobs yesterday (I am a server at a pizza place). The sad thing is that I never hurt this bad from working out..so I need to challenge myself more while working out. I think I got more of a workout at work yesterday...carrying buckets of ice and serving the dining room alone. That's good though...I am glad to have a job that requires physical activity..I am less likely to get secretary butt!! Lol.

Well hope all is well with everyone.

p.s. I just bought a really good cd, HelloGoodbye. I am listening to it right now..its awesome!
collegebride is offline   Reply With Quote