Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 08:42 AM   #46  

Hey ya'll! We're back! I was ready to get home. I really enjoy vacations, but it's nice to be in a normal schedule too. We had a great time and WAY too much good food! Even made three, yes count them three trips to the Savannah Candy Kitchen for fudge, pralines, and other goodies! On the other hand, we did a lot of walking through the city of Savannah, ghost walks, and walking on the beach, so my weight actually did not change much. However, it is time to jump back on the wagon yet again, seriously this time, and get back to business! We have three weeks left of our summer, then it will be back to all the extra cirricular stuff and, new this year, high school football games! I don't know what Craig and I will do in a few years when the kids are grown and gone and we're not burning up the roads anymore!
Old 07-09-2006, 11:23 AM   #47  

Morning! I just got in from my three mile walk. I had to sit down about 3/4 of the way due to a hypoglycemic episode...and silly me had not carried my glucose tablets with me. It got better, and I was able to get home. Tom sure did not want to a) carry me, or b) run home and get the car!

THIN: Hey, did you take the guided ghost walk? My neighbor's daugther does those tours. She is a student at SCAD. If your tour guide was named Shelley, it might have been her! Welcome back! Drink lots of water, and NO MORE SUGAR!
Old 07-09-2006, 03:31 PM   #48  

Happy Sunday,

It is so nice to have the weekend off! We haven't done anything exciting but it is still nice.
I'm fixing meatballs and sauce tonight (no noodles) with sliced tomatoes/red onion/fresh basil.
I also found some sourdough rolls to try. Will also steam some yellow squash.
The guys are at the lake riding the new (to us) jet ski. I had a peaceful grocery shopping expedition and am enjoying the quiet and the tv clicker to myself!
Nap time!!!!!

TTYL, KayeC
Closed Thread