Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 10-10-2004, 06:29 PM   #1  
resident lactivist

Default Help me get back into this WOE!

I followed SB! for well over a year, until I got pregnant with my second daughter. I lost ~30lbs. For some stupid reason, though, I didn't go back to it once I had Linda, I messed around with a lot of other eating plans. But I'm not losing! I haven't lost any weight in probably two or three months. I got down to 178, but I think that was as a result of standing on the scale wrong because the next day I was back up to 184. I waver between 182 - 184 and am firmly in a size 16. My goal weight is 150, so I've still got ~30 to lose this time!

Help me get back into SugarBusters! I have the book around here somewhere, but until I can find it again or buy another copy, please give me a refresher on the basics and also whatever little tips have helped you. I've got a bad habit of giving up on stuff, but I don't want to give up on this again.
GreatBigMonsterMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 05:07 PM   #2  

I'm struggling too so know how you feel. But the best thing for me is to come to the support board and read and post, even if you're not doing well. Don't give up you can do it!!! Come join us...
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 06:11 AM   #3  

GBMM! Its good to see you! Come on over to the weekly support board and I am sure everyone there will have ideas for you! Congrats on your new little one!
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote