Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 12:21 PM   #1  

Default How much low GL is OK?

I've been limiting my sugar to those from the low GL list but how many are ok? I had 2 cups of milk today which was 24 grams. Seems like a lot. Help for a newbie. Thanks in advance. - Don
Old 06-24-2003, 08:33 AM   #2  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Hey Don,

The grams of sugar you see listed in the milk are naturally occuring and we don't count that. What you need to look for is sugar, or any forms of it, listed in the ingredients. The total grams of sugar you should have on a daily basis are not listed in the SB book, but I do have the info, though it depends upon how many calories you take in. Someone who eats 1400 calories will take in less than one who eats 2400 calories.

Please join us on the SB WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD where we tend to congregate - or, you can always e-mail me directly if you'd like @ [email protected] - please put SB in the subject area

GOOD LUCK!

Debbie
Closed Thread