Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 04:29 PM   #1  

Default I Don't Understand.....

Why do you frown upon people posting a topic or question which will appear here for all to see but insist that they be on the daily thread all lumped together ? This makes no sense to me as then you have to read thru ALL the posts to see if there's an answer for your inquiry......what am I missing ??
Old 05-09-2003, 05:02 PM   #2  

Hi Arly!

I am sorry if the way the forum is done is confusing. The reason it is done that way is because there are a lot of us that get on this forum, and if we all posted new threads, we would run out of our allotted space rather quickly! The present system seems to help getting to know everyone, and fosters a more community feeling then doing individual threads.

If you ask a question, just skim the posts and look for your name at the beginning of paragraphs. Most of us address answers that way, and you can find responses to you easily that way.

I admit I found the way the forum works a bit confusing at first too, but now I like it. I only have to open one thread, and read the pages inside to find out what is going on with everyone I have gotten to know in the group.

I sure hope you will join us!
Old 05-11-2003, 08:51 AM   #3  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

ARLY, we don't frown upon others posting a new thread at all, it's just that many people go straight to the weekly support board where we congregate and may not see your message. We like to have as many people respond to your message as possible and with posting it on the weekly board, that would be where it would happen.

As MONET mentioned we are a very friendly and helpful group and welcome anyone to join us on the boards. If you are more comfortable in posting a question on a thread you start, then by all means do what you find if best for you-I always say, whatever works!!

Debbie
Closed Thread