Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 07-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 246/204/160

Height: 5'7

Default hello all !!!

My Name is Nicole, Im new to the site and am so excited to be losing weight with Sugar Busters. I am married to the most wonderful supportive man in the world and am the proud mom of 4 boys (3 stepsons) the youngest will be 5 in Oct. I have been going to the gym 3 times a week. I want to lose a total of 86 pounds (or more) and firm it all up as I go. I have read some great success stories on this site and hope to be able to add my own soon.
Nicole K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #2  

Hi Nicole! Welcome! I stopped eating sugar and refined carbs on June 1st and I feel great! I tossed the scale, so I can only measure by my clothing, and it is getting loose! I wish you luck on your journey! I think you will find it gets easier as it goes on! I went on vacation this past week and the only struggle I had was when the rest of the family was eating hot fudge sundaes...but I just walked away and the craving passed! Hang in there and take it one day at a time!
MissBliss is offline   Reply With Quote