Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Old 04-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #1  

Smile Hello :)

I am down to a size 12 from a size 24. I am 5'5", 31yrs old and am trying to figure out what's a healthy weight for me and I think 149 at the most is a-ok. What do you guys think? Can you advise me on that? And what should be the least I weigh to remain healthy?

I'm also 1 month post-op from a full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction and minimal lipo to the upper and lower abs and flanks. I hate to sound braggy...but it looks beautiful! All that extra, loose skin is now gone!

I am eating healthy as one who is post-op should. I can only walk right now for excercise but am hoping to be released to re-start work outs at my next ps appointment.

I am willing to share before and after photos to those who pm me and request that I do so.

So glad to be here!
cryscket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 08:20 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your weight loss!

I don't feel at all qualified to say what weight you should be, having no idea as to your build or what you look like. But sounds as if you have made tremendous progress! Yippee for you!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 08:29 PM   #3  
future triathlete

S/C/G: 187.5/148.5/129

Height: 5'2"

Hi! Congratulations on all your hard work so far... as for what the right weight for you would be, I'd have to agree with Misti - it really is different for everyone. I know a lot of people who are the same height as me who could easily be 110 pounds, but I also know from past experoence that it's pretty near impossible for me to get below 125 without starving myself. As far as i'm concerned, I'm aiming for the top of the healthy weight range for my height and age, and once I get there I'll see how I feel. So, basically, it really depends on your body and your circumstances.
sierra_ttw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 08:37 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Actually cryscket those sound like good questions to ask your doctor. It is always wise to be under a doctor's supervision where it concerns our weight and health.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 02:27 PM   #5  
I am on my weigh

S/C/G: 252/252/175

Height: 5'7

I think that the tummy tuck was a nice treat for yourself after the weight loss. Take it easy on the workouts and enjoy your new fab abs!!!
rmewife97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 01:45 AM   #6  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Congrat's. I bet you look terrific. Wish I could have a tummy tuck but I've had so many abdominal surgeries with Mesh that it isn't possible. Great job on the weight loss.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:43 PM   #7  

thanks everyone!
Here are a couple pics of my tummy that I took 2 days ago. One is kinda blurry and the other is kinda dark, sorry!

cryscket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 232/173/140

Height: 5'0"

How did you go about getting the surgery of having your excess skin removed
Nennie75 is offline   Reply With Quote