Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 02:46 PM   #1  
I CAN do this!

Default So Proud of myself! (Exceeded Exercise Goal!)

This was my 3rd week of "dieting" and really my first week where my goal was really to exercise! My goal was 30 minutes a day 4 days this week! I exceeded that insanely!!

Sunday: Walked the dog for 2 miles
Monday: Went to the gym (first time since joining!) and exercised for 30 minutes!
Tuesday: Walked the dog for 2 miles
Wednesday: Walked the dog for 1 mile
Thurdsday: 1 hour Cardio @ gym
Friday: 1 hour Cardio @ gym
Saturday: 90 minutes Cardio @ gym

Looking at this I am so excited for myself! 3 weeks ago you couldn't pay me to walk the dog! (I made my husband do it, and when I had to I threw a hissy fit the whole way!)

Today during my workout, I stepped it up a speed on the treadmill (I did 30 elliptical/30 treadmill/30 bike) from 3 mph to 3.5 mph!! Maybe next week I'll try to jog!! Also, on the bike I've been going 6 miles in a 30 minute time period, today I did 7!!

I went to the gym today thinking "I'll take it easy, it's Saturday!" and after my first 30, I thought... "hmm... I could really keep going!" and so I did... for another 30! After that I thought "Yep, I think it'd be fun to ride the bike today too!"

Sorry this turned out so long, I'm just so proud of myself I had to brag a bit!! And now I'm anxious to see what the scale says tomorrow! (Sunday's are my weigh day)
Old 07-23-2005, 03:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/110/110

You should be proud of yourself. That is awesome! Congratulations on all your hard work.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:09 PM   #3  

Great job! Doesn't it just make you feel great? That's my biggest motivator to exercise....it just feels so good afterwards! Congrats on staying so active all week long!
Old 07-25-2005, 02:03 PM   #4  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

How wonderful!! My work-out accomplishments are my favorite too because I keep surprising myself with how much more I can push my body. It just feels great.
Keep up the good work!!
Old 08-01-2005, 05:51 AM   #5  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Thats great!=) Just keep thinking of what you have done and the awesome results you will get and it will be so worth it=)
Old 08-04-2005, 04:08 PM   #6  

Great Job, and now your dog is happier too!
Old 08-12-2005, 04:43 PM   #7  
resident weirdo

Thats awesome! I wish I had a dog to walk My kitty doesn't like to exercise with me, haha
Closed Thread