Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 11:21 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8.5"

Default Successful Day!!

First off, I lost a pound today after about a week's "slump" -- nice start.

Then I went to my doctor for a consultation as to my health... she was very enthusiastic about my entire health plan (eating, exercise, etc.) and pretty much said it "can't be beat." I took her the label of the Juice Plus Complete supplement I take and asked her opinion. She read it and said it sounded excellent, there is nothing at ALL harmful in it, and to "go for it."

I am encouraged!!

Sue
Old 03-27-2003, 09:37 AM   #2  

Congratulations on getting off your plateau

I havent heard about this supplement before is it a meal replacement?
Old 04-03-2003, 08:05 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello... thanks for the encouragement.

No... Juice Plus is not a meal replacement, though it can be used as such. There is a thread on it in the "Buyer Beware" section if you would like to read more; some people think it is a scam product... I love it and find it very helpful. Works for me!!

Sue
Closed Thread