Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2000, 11:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/144/149

Height: 5'9

Hey everyone!
Just checking back in to see all your sucesses and to let you know my own.
I started this at the end of November and I've gone from 250 to 180, I have 20 more pounds to go until I'm at my perfect weight(I'm 5'10)
Keep going everyone who's trying to lose, I know it'll be worth it cause it already is!

Old 10-04-2000, 01:24 AM   #2  

That is super FANTASTIC!!! You go, girl! Tell us how you did it.
(Hugs),
Dena
Old 10-04-2000, 01:27 AM   #3  

WOOOHOOOOO! That is amazing! Just the inspiration I needed today. I started out exactly where you did, 250 lbs. I just got below the 200 lb mark, weighing in at 198. Feel like I will never get out of the high 190's. But thanks to you..I know I can do it. Thanks and congrats, your hard work sure paid off!!!!

Jennifer
250/198/150
1-1-00
Old 10-04-2000, 01:29 AM   #4  

Way to go, cheaky! I'm delighted for you. Looks like we're on almost the same weight loss "schedule" and we're almost the same height (I'm just over 5'9"). I began last December and after weigh in tonight I'm hoping I can say I've lost 70 pounds. As of last weigh in, I'm down 68.8. Congratulations to you!!! How did you pick your goal weight?

Flib
292.6/223.8/165ish
Old 10-04-2000, 02:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/144/149

Height: 5'9

Thanks guys!
I did it with weight watchers 123, but I don't go to the meetings I just follow the program, which basically means eating smaller amounts, drinking lots of water and working out for only 20 min a day! It hasn't even been that hard, I love this program!!
I did however gain weight this summer at the cottage and that showed me how fast I would put it back on if I went off program, so I never will, at least not for more than a day or two at s time. I made the decision to go off for a little while so I could indulge and relax and drink wine every night And I knew what would happen, and I had a great time. My biggest advice is to just be aware of what's going on with your body. YOU control your body, and you are controlling it's fate, the way it looks, feels, performs. Doesn't that feel good? Knowing you can change your body to however you want it(to a certain extent)?

Jennifer, I know how you feel(obviously), keep at it, you're in(so far) the most exiciting, life changing stages.. for me when I reached about 195 EVERYONE that I knew stopped me and told me how small, skinny, fit, healthy, beautfiul I looked, and from there it gets better and better. I set smaller golas for myself, it makes it easier, which I'm sure you've done too.
Flib, I picked my goal weight based on the weight watcher's charts. My weight range is supposidly 137-160. And at first I was likeYEAH RIGHT! I'd be a stick, but then I looked at my sister who's the same height as me and she works out like crazy, has close to the perfect body and weighs something like 167. So I think I'll look amazing at 160, and if I'm not happy at 160, I'll keep going until I'm happy with what I see and feel. I would love to say I weigh 150 something
Old 10-04-2000, 09:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Wow!
You all inspire me!! I started out on 9/4/00 with 57# to lose. I have lost the first l0# of it this week. I have set my goal @l40# & once I reach this, I will decide then if I want to lose anymore. I weighed l25# a couple of times & I thought that I looked excellent then, but I will settle for l40 because I look at past pictures @ this weight & I like the way I looked then, too! When I did weigh l40# I thought that I had a severe weight problem, but realize now that it was all in my head. The way it sounds......the majority of you chicks lost thru the WWl23 program. I am pretty much following this program, so I will faithfully follow this plan & try & stay OP everyday. Thanks for all the information, girls; keep it up!
Jackie aka: Freckles
l97/187/140

[This message has been edited by Freckles (edited 10-04-2000).]
Old 10-17-2000, 07:37 PM   #7  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Cheakymonkey,
I think you're amazing! You must feel great. I am closing in on losing my first 20 pounds of a wanted 85 or more pound loss.
Seeing and hearing about others doing what I am trying to do is so inspiring. Keep up the good work.
Closed Thread