South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 08:25 AM   #1  

Default Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

In past years there's always been a big Halloween costume contest at work, but I've never joined in. This year, I was really pumped about getting a costume and this year they're not going to have one. Bummer! But I'm going to dress up anyway. I got a Tavern Wench costume (that actually looks pretty good) and have a big ceramic beer stein that I'm going to carry around.

Anyone else out there going to dress up for Halloween? Kim, I know you're having a party. Are you going to have a costume?
Old 10-29-2006, 08:58 AM   #2  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I did/am! We've got two parties. One was last night. My wife and I went as sk8er chicks. heh. The point of Halloween is dressing up as something you are not and if you knew us, you'd KNOW we're not!

We've got another party on Halloween itself so maybe someone will actually get a shot with our mini-skateboards but in the meantime, here are 2 shots

They are kinda small so here is the link to the photo set
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 281899134_a95845a75c_m.jpg (19.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 281897348_666259e491_m.jpg (19.0 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-29-2006, 03:41 PM   #3  

Cottage, you asked for a pic. Here 'tis. Hoping to get some better pictures from work on Tuesday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Costume.jpg (35.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-29-2006, 04:41 PM   #4  

FABULOUS JANA~!!~~ I it!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 05:06 PM   #5  

Sigh, this wil be my 4th year of no dressing...but I have no doubt that we'll be doing the "Kim" thing and throwing parties in the years to come... Since we are in a rental, all my pics are stored away but I dressed up with a group of friends back in Joisey for ohh... 10 -15 years or so... We use to go to clubs and conventions and enter for prizes and we won most years here's a list of some of the groups we went as (I know not as good as scanning a pic in )
Alice in Wonderland ( I was the Queen)
The Addams family (Cousin IT thankyewverymuch)
Characters from the Batman Series (the Penquin)
Dead Wedding Party (flower girl)
The Munsters (I was grandpa)
B horror movie characters (I was one of the twins from Mothra.. We had the fly, Bugeyes, Mothra, Vampira, Catwoman, the ape with antennas (from Plan 9 from outer space) and Ed Wood complete in a pink angora sweater )
Hellraisers (Julia, the bandage wrapped no skin chick)
Killer Clowns fron outer space
Twisted nursery rhyme characters ( I was Little miss muffet -with my head wrapped in webs all mummified )
Aliens
Witches coven (I was Hazel from the Bugs Bunny Classic)
Vampires (I was an Edwardian hussy vampire)
Classic Monsters ( I was Dr Jeckyll/Mr Hyde, we had Frankenstein, The Bride, werewolf, Dracula, Draculas lover and The Mummy, .)
Nightmare before Xmas (ooglyboogly)

I Love Halloweeen! Thanks fer endulging me in listing some of my fav's over the years!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:40 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Jana, I love the costume, you look great!
Closed Thread