South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 10:09 AM   #1  

Default phase 1 food clarification

On the food list, it has cheese (RF, whatever). Further down, under milk/dairy, there is a restriction/suggestion on the quantity, even specifying that yogurt is included. Does this mean cheese is not included under dairy for purposes of quantitiy restriction? This is unlikely to be an issue for me, but the previous time I did this I paid no attention to quantity of cheese.

Living in the Dairy State. thanks.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:48 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I don't see any cheese under dairy in the Revised Phase I Food List in our FAQ. Yogurt and milk definitely are restricted.

Cheese is good but is also relatively high in calories so some folks restrict the amount they eat per day. When folks are not losing, we suggest they cut back on cheese and add more veggies. (I vaguely remember someone quoting a daily cheese limit but can't find it anywhere today! Sorry.)

Maybe some other chickie can pop in with the response.
Closed Thread