3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Phase I Start - May 1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/83159-phase-i-start-may-1-a.html)

JessieW 05-03-2006 08:07 AM

OK, here's the meal plan for today.
B: "Dreamsicle" shake (lots of protein..but next time I will skip the cottage cheese, it's hard to drink cottage cheese!)
Snack: string cheese
Lunch: Taco Bake!!! YUM!
Snack: None, I am going to the dentist! Maybe a SF Popsicle when I get home.
Dinner: Turkey cutlets with a spice rub, zucchini, salad with caesar dessing and parmesan cheese.
Snack: Pecans

Debbie0522 05-03-2006 08:27 AM

HOw do I find Peanut Butter Cup? That sounds dangerous!!

Breakfast: hard boiled egg, coffee w/equal and milk.

Lunch we are going to a friends house and I'm bringing my SB friendly stuff. She just told me she made baked potato soup yesterday and other leftovers (we just each get out the leftovers kind of thing for us and our kids) so I WILL NOT BE EATING that soup!
Dinner is a pitch-in where I'm bringing the salad, green and a friend is bringing fruit salad. so If I eat some of the fruit it will be better than if I ate a dessert item.

snacks: nuts and coffee and low fat cheese stick :carrot:
Exercise: bike riding!! I can now take DD on the bike with me, it is SO FUN.

JessieW 05-03-2006 09:33 AM

Debbie, The peanut butter cup is:
Mash a SF Fudgsicle together with some peanut butter, mix well, and freeze. The only problem is waiting until it's frozen again to eat it!!!

Jessie

weezle 05-03-2006 10:05 AM

OK So I added some broccoli and spinach to the menu yesterday. I needed to add some veggies anyway. I'm going to have to hit the grocery store again this weekend for more veggies because I'm going to run out! I may have to get some frozen ones so I can make a casserole or something that will last.

Today, the menu is as follows:

B: "Bacon" strips, bean muffin with ICBINB spray
S: peanuts
L: "Burger" with LF cheese, mustard, LF mayo, lettuce, possibly tomato. Veggies and hummus.
S: LF Cheese stick
D: Taco salad with Boca ground, salsa, lettuce, beans, FF cheese, and FF sour cream. Some sort of veggie (broccoli, peppers, green beans, I just can't decide.)
S: Frozen peanut butter cup. (this really saves me.)

It doesn't look like I get a lot all my veggies in, but when I have a veggie as a "side dish," I go all out.

Hope everyone has an OP day!

lottie63 05-03-2006 10:20 AM

heya, here is my food for today:

breakfast: 2 eggs 2 strips of turkey bacon
Snack: Salad
Lunch: Trying the zuccchini mock pizza, will let you know how it turns out!
snack: turkey pepperoni
Dinner: bbq grilled chicken

and of course plenty of water!

geekess 05-03-2006 02:29 PM

I'm brewing up some VERY strong coffee to mix with splenda and plain yogurt for breakfast/ dessert yogurt. Ok it's actually lunch time, but it;'s breakfast to me!

I'll probably have some cheese and V8 for a snack and I am meeting a friend for dinner at a place I can get lean meat and steamed veggies.

Planning on working out after dinner has settled.

want2babeachbabe 05-03-2006 08:42 PM

Okay, can I join this thread? I know ya'll have started earlier in the week and I plan to start back tomorrow. I was one of those Post Easter Phase oners, but something happened. I have to start back the way I was mid-March. I was really on a roll.
I will start posting my meals or try to link to my fitday. I'm not asking ya'll to read them, but it will make me feel more accountable. I worked out more than I ever have last month because I knew that I had a goal and had to post them here.

Debbie: The frozen peanut butter cup is something I look forward to on every OP day. I don't wait for them to refreeze, I just mash the pb and the fudgecicle together with a fork and then stir in 2 TB of Lite Cool Whip. Excellente! Oh and I meant to comment on your BSF. I started out in that this year and loved it! I stopped when I got a PT job in January and I really miss it. Genesis is very interesting!

Hi Weezle! I'm considering going to a Reliant K concert this month. I'm sure that will be a good one. We have an amusement park close to us and have yearly passes. They have some really good Christian concerts there. I've seen David Crowder Band, Michael W. Smith and Mercy Me (twice, very awesome if you get a chance to see them.) I also envy you. I love volleyball, but there is nowhere to play around here.

JessieW 05-04-2006 08:31 AM

Meal plan for the day!
B: Chocolate shake (ricotta, soy milk, cocoa, Splenda, vanilla)
Snack: string cheese
Lunch: Big salad/soup at Atlanta Bread Co
Dinner: Almond-Dijon Chicken, green beans, spinach salad.
Snack: Artichoke dip with veggies

weezle 05-04-2006 10:45 AM

Want: I love Mercy Me. I can't wait until Third Day comes back around though. I saw them once before they got really popular, and they're probably my favorite with Casting Crowns a close second.

Here's my food for the day:

B: "Sausage" and bean muffin
S: peanuts
L: Tomato Basil "Burger" with cheese, mushrooms and hummus
S: lf cheese
D: vegetable stir fry with "meat" strips, salad, cottage cheese
S: Peanut butter cups

I'm so boring. I was such a good girl last night though. I sat and watched DH and all my friends drink booze, and I had 3 glasses of water. Aren't you proud? :D

want2babeachbabe 05-04-2006 11:06 AM

Ooh, I LOVE Third Day. I missed their concert last year because I opted to go to a family get together. Today, so far OP.
I'll post my food later.
Have a great day.

Oh, Weezle, Kudos for doing so well last night.

kyemom 05-04-2006 11:25 AM

I am so proud of you WEEZLE!!! I remember when you could not go to the bar or restaurant without drinking something!!! You are so rockin!!

weezle 05-04-2006 12:24 PM

Yeah, holy cow. How about that huh? I still refuse to go to karaoke without a beer in hand, but I can handle a social get-together without a beer now. It still sucked, but I can do it.

yawaii29 05-04-2006 02:06 PM

I'm a restarter also 5/3

Today 5/4

Breakfast 2 Turkey bacon
ff plain yogurt w/equal and cinnamon
water

Snack Macadamia nuts
Water

Lunch turkey breast
romaine lettuce
lf cheese sprinkled on the lettuce
water

Snack lf cottage cheese
low sodium v-8 juice
green tea with equal

Dinner egg beaters with lf cheese
romaine lettuce
water

snack turkey breast
low sodium v-8
water

JessieW 05-04-2006 03:24 PM

Well, it's day 4 for me and I have yet to experience the SB Flu symptoms! this is very happy! I have been trying to get in dairy, although not the beans as much. Maybe I should make some for dinner, I know I have some kind of white or pinto beans in the cupboard. My best friend is here and I don't want to scare her with what I am eating right now, but she does know that I am on SB. We went to lunch at Atlanta Bread Co and I had french onion soup--hmm, probably not allowed, but oh well--and caesar salad. No croutons. No nothing. As well behaved as I am gonna get!

Have a good night and rest of the week!
Jessie

kyemom 05-04-2006 03:26 PM

I am on day 3..and man I am craving something sweet...I am work and there is nothing but chocolate and cookies here!!! I will try a cup of coffee with equal and SF vanilla creamer