South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 04:04 PM   #16  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Do we still do target weights and exercise queen? I don't see anything for May yet and I don't want to miss out. I want to be the exercise queen for May - it's my goal! Or at least in the top 3!

Last edited by anchor weight; 04-29-2006 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:33 PM   #17  

I think Ruth has been too busy with the puppies to think of target weights. I'm sure she will get to it. I'll try to get the May Exercise post done this evening. I should have time to do it soon.

I worked last night until 1 am and then got up before 6 this morning to get stuff ready for the garage sale. We had a wonderful time! We put tarps down so that things would stay dry since it had stormed all night and we frantically covered stuff during the 10 minutes it poured rain in the morning! We were a little cool with the high winds when the rain got us soaked. I am sunburned. I brought sunscreen but never thought to put it on since it was so cloudy. I should know better! The best thing is we made over $450 for the Pack so we will be able to fund a few scholarships to Wood Badge Leadership training.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #18  
South Beach Life Style

Great Barb, I am glad your day was a success.. I sun burn so easily.. I am going to a Nascar race Memorial Day weekend , but I opted for a night race, because the one I last went to I got fried,,
Old 04-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #19  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

OK kids. May is serious business when it comes to diet and exercise. Technically, I'm starting Ph1 April 30, but it's all going to be May weight loss so I'm calling it May. Oh I'm a little nervous but mostly excited about it. YAAAAGGHHHH!!! Ok I'm done.

Stayed out WAY too late last night but that's ok. Taught piano today, otherwise not much going on. I'm about to make my final off plan meal until June 10. Sigh. We don't have any food in the house either. I may order a sandwich.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Ruthie: PUPPIEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one.

Talk soon!

Lisa
Old 04-30-2006, 05:05 AM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Whew! I did not get in a power nap yesterday morning as planned. Neighbour Ralph decided to chainsaw some trees on our property line so I gave up and just got on with the rest of my day. The Church meeting was long but interesting. I went home and picked up my salad and went right to the surprise party which was fun. I only lasted until 8:30 and Hersh and I were asleep by 9! It sure felt good after being up since 5 on Friday morning.

This morning we have a joint Parish service at 10:30 so I've got a bit of leeway this morning and can catch up on MOD stuff.

The puppies are adorable and my camera batteries are dead again! I will try to get some pics when I see the little darlings this week. Lucy is turning her nose up at Morna's dog food so I need to run in another supply of my homemade stuff.

What's happening with you today?
Old 04-30-2006, 08:56 AM   #21  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Oh my gosh Ruth - you must be exhausted! I know I would be!

I had a pretty OP day yesterday however I ate very little. I got dragged to a multi-level marketing meeting for a new plan yesterday. I was running late so I didn't eat breakfast and I saw a bunch of friends there so I stayed longer than planned so no lunch either. I finally ate at 3:00 pm. So it is off to the grocery store to stock up on veggies and other stuff that a person needs to do this diet right.

I'm down another pound this morning! Yay! I know it is probably just water but it's not my water anymore!!!!

Thanks Ruth and Barb for putting the up threads. Since I haven't been here for awhile I'm not sure if things have changed or if I needed to go to another spot to put my info in.

I'm going for a perfect no-cheat food month and a super exercise everytime that I'm supposed to exercise month. Anyone else in? I know in Michigan beach weather is approximately 1 month away.......... I was already embarrassed in Gulf Shores about my roundness. Let's kick it chicks!
Old 04-30-2006, 09:51 AM   #22  
South Beach Life Style

Default Thanks Ruth

You Know Something Ruth? I Appreciate All That You Do For Us Here On The Sbd Threads.. Thanks A Bushell....................
Old 04-30-2006, 10:11 AM   #23  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Mornin' chickies! I'm so excited for Ruth and Lucy! PUPPIES!!! There is nothing cuter than puppies! Can't wait for pics.

I've been good and OP the last few days but haven't got on the scale since it's TOM. I'll be good and wait till its over and cross my fingers till then.

Have a great day chicks!

Oh, you must try the Pesto Chicken from the yellow cookbook. ery yummy. Just chicken breast, pesto sauce, and cheese. I used parm but the book calls for mozz I think. I had that with roasted asparagus and broccoflower last night. Yummy!!
Old 04-30-2006, 01:20 PM   #24  
beachbum

Good Sunday Afternoon Ladies

Yikes!!! Its getting cold again,have to find some warm clothes to put on,as I brought up all my light clothing for the spring & summer season.Leave sorry for my flower beds as we are expecting frost again tonight.

Going out with my friends for a our weekly brunch.I'm going to be very careful of what I eat as my new weigh-in day is goingto be Monday,this way I can hold myself accountble for the weekends. Tryed this before and it did work.

Want to get down to goal sometime this year.

I'm going to agree with MsCrockett, that Ruth ,along with Schatzi,makes this forum fun and exciting to come every day to post.We also have a great bunch of woman that reach out with support whoever need it.

Hugs BB
Old 04-30-2006, 01:35 PM   #25  
South Beach Life Style

Beach bum~~ Amen Sister!
Old 04-30-2006, 02:05 PM   #26  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Aw! You chicks are so sweet!
Old 04-30-2006, 03:18 PM   #27  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Help! I can't find the popcorn califlower recipe!
Old 04-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #28  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Found it!
Old 04-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #29  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Well tomorrow is new week, new month and new start for me.....
I start my food program and exercise program.
The loft is most of the way finished now. Still needs the flooring (plywood down now and a rug on top of that). Railings will go up new weekend, but we put a gate up to block doggies and GB. DH & DS moved my treadmill, elliptical, and resistant band workout station, swiss ball and boom box all up there. All together in my own little gym. Looking for a tv for the loft now.
So no more excuses on anything. I will work on a routine tomorrow to keep me from eating and do my treadmill.
Other news is I have to find homes for 2 of my furry babies. I have so many now they have been fighting allot, I mean real bad fighting. So, have to really think on this one.
Well, off to get some dinner, DS has girlfriend and roommate over working on cars. Going for southern BBQ meal deal at a local restaurant and bringing it home. Did i ever tell you guys my sons girlfriend is only 6 years younger than me and has the same name and red hair also, only difference is she wears a size 2 and i wear a 24. Son 25, she's 40. They get along real good and seem to enjoy each others company and she's nice. What ever.......
check in tomorrow.
Chipper
Old 04-30-2006, 06:38 PM   #30  

I took time today to repaint my Twilight Camp bucket. We use 5 gallon paint buckets to store everything including our lunch and we decorate them so we can identify our own. I painted a Cub Scout Bear on mine with oil paints last year but the handle hit on the bucket and peeled some paint off since I hadn't clear coated it. I've now repainted the Bear and added a Wood Badge Buffalo so mine is ready to be clear coated once it is thoroughly dry.

My house feels like it has so much more room now that all the garage sale stuff is gone. Now I really want to start cleaning and getting stuff put where it needs to be.
Closed Thread