South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 06:36 AM   #1  
gotta lose it!

Default Wacky Weds Chat

Good morning! Where is everyone today? I'm up getting ready for my 45 min drive to learn NOTHING!!! ERR.
What's going on w/ you today?
Old 04-19-2006, 06:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wednesday Chick Chat

Another warm sunny day is in store for us today! The only bad part about this weather is that my allergies have started acting up big-time. I'm taking Tylenol Severe Allergy medication for it, and it seems to help, but I don't like the way it makes me feel. I was ready for bed by 8 last night!
Today is my day for taking the girls to school and running errands, so I have to rush to change right after Curves, and be at their place by 8. This afternoon we're planning a picnic at the park, so I'm picking up a salad for myself at the market. That's all that's going on with me today.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

Good Morning Everyone! Hope ya'll have a great day.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:57 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks, Soon and Cottage, for being the EarlyChicks this morning. We nearly had a triple merge until I spotted your posts. I love keeners!

Soon, just grit your teeth and bear it! And keep smiling.

Cottage, your day with the grandkids sounds great! I get Pollinex shots every spring which certainly keep my allergies in check. They sure beat that awful feeling from the pills.

at Beachbabe. I hope you have a great day too!

Yesterday felt like Monday to me after the four day weekend and I completely forgot I was to be at the Greenhouse in the morning! They did OK without me but I must go in this morning. I worked on my own garden in the afternoon and discovered that I can sit on the grass to garden although I can't kneel. Getting back up is a wee bit of a problem but I can do it. It sure beats trying to garden by bending from the waist.

My water weight is still with me. Damned weekend ham dinners! I have my Darts Banquet tonight but know it's beef instead of ham. I'll still have to be careful and focus on salads and veggies. I'm definitely glad Wednesday darts is finished until fall although it did get me out of the house in the evenings during the winter.

Gotta go. I just realized it's garbage pick-up and my bag is still in the house. See you later.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 155/152/130

Good morning all!!!
What a beautiful day!!! Alot of running around today!
Second week of phase 1 going well....A little worried about moving on the p2...
Afraid I will eat to much....yikes....I have to do some reading....

Have a wonderful day!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 07:43 AM   #6  

Cawfee's ON! Tea is steeping and popping open Diet Cokes! Come n git yer Caffeine Fix Chicks!!!!

Morning all you early birds! Nothin new in Schatziville ta report... today is gonna be a bussssy day... no time to chitchat right now...... must fill up the ole cawfee tank and head out to the Car dealership to have some work done... be back later!
Old 04-19-2006, 08:12 AM   #7  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Thanks for the diet coke Schatzi....
Morning everyone else.
Not much new here today either. Was suppose to get my new windows, they called at 6:30 last night and said they didn't finish their job, so I had change my day.....to next week. I was not a happy camper. I had to call them to see if they even came in after they were ordered, I had to call them and make the appointment to install them. They have 1/2 ($940.00) of my money. I don't pay the other $940 until the job is done. It has been a month already. I just want my windows.
Well enough BS, gotta get myself in gear.
Have a great day everyone
Old 04-19-2006, 08:19 AM   #8  

Mornin' all. It's going to be beautiful here today, so I'm bummed that I'm stuck at work all day. Also had to cancel my usual Wednesday night out dancing because the buddy that I go with has bronchitis. But I guess that means that I can spend some time outside working in the yard this evening, right?

Soon - Hope the training goes better today!
Cottage - Have fun with the kids. Good luck finding some allergy meds that don't make you feel ookey.
Ruth - I wish I had your energy!!!! Glad to hear that you found a way to garden that works well with your knee. Sounds like gardening is one of your big passions.
Mo - Just bring in the carbs a little at a time, and you'll do great on P2! My problem is that I keep eating too much of the BAD carbs.
Schatz - Get yer coffee, girl!
BeachBabe and everyone else - and have a great day!
Old 04-19-2006, 08:34 AM   #9  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Just a quick fly-by this morning girlies! Thanks for the pop, Schatz! Wanted to let you girls know how strange it was yesterday.... I told my boss the news, he reacted with "What?" and "Why?" and "Can I talk you into staying through the rest of the school year?" etc, but then the rest of the day, he was nicer to me than he's ever been. He hovered around my desk telling stories and laughing for a lot of the day. I don't know if he thinks if he's super nice to me I'll stay, or what the deal is, but I don't mind him being really friendly to me since he's been a moody crab the rest of the time.

My back is killing me today (took a few good dives at church volleyball last night) and I woke up with crap in my now SORE throat, stuff in my nose, and difficulty swallowing. Ahhh. Spring. I know you love it Ruthie, and so do I, but I have my reasons for being excited for summer.

Gotta get to work! Talk to you girls probably around lunch! Have a great day!

Lisa
Old 04-19-2006, 08:46 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 190/170/150

Hope you all don't mind if I jump in with two feet and join you all here on the daily thread.

Let's see, beautiful weather here again today and I have tons of laundry, so I will be hanging it all out in the sunshine to dry, play with the kids, hopefully get some knitting done and oh yeah, clean my kitchen (But only if there is time LOL I hate cleaning my kitchen!) Then tonite I get to go train at the studio where I kickbox.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:47 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Good morning ladies! It has been SO HARD getting out of bed recently! Stayed OP yesterday but didn't get my exercise in because the day started at 7AM and finished at 9PM and by that time all I wanted was some down time!! Oh well, got my crunches in this morning, eating a veggie burger and sipping some tea... get revvvvvved up to go meet with my trainer which always ends up being really fun.

Weezle - That is so awesome about your new job! Been on the forum 3 months and that's been big focus for you! I'll say a prayer that the transition is smooth and that you are a lot happier at your new place!

Jana - Sounds like you have a good back-up plan! Dancing sounds fun though, too bad I have 7 left feet!

Chipper - Try to stay chipper HAHAHAHAHA, sorry that car stuff sucks! I hate feeling like there's something else I could be doing with the money (felt the same way Monday sending a big check to IRS)

Mornin' Shatzi - I'll take a tea thank you!

Mornin' Mo - I'm back on Phase 1 myself, trying to get control of my eating.. hang in there!

Mornin' Ruth - I HATE that water weight, even though you know it's not real weight it still won't freaking go away!

Wanttobe - Mornin'!

Cottage - Cottage I know about warmth, it's been UPPER 90s here!!!!! Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you...

Soon - Not much going on here, just another Wednesday, what's going on with you?
Old 04-19-2006, 08:56 AM   #12  
beachbum

ood Morning Ladies

It looks like rain this morning,I guess its time as we had a very dry April,and without April Showers You don't get May Flowers.We have Blue Periwinkles as a ground cover all over our front garden along with the white & purple crocoses. There so pretty.

Nothing new to report,wish I had more time & engery to get my house straighten out.Spoke to soon,Treatment Schedules for Leo were all in the morning,now they changed them to all different times.Tomorrow & Friday We have to leave before 7:45AM right in the middle of Rush Hour I Hate traveling at that time of day,and other days we don't have lunch until late afternoon. Hopefully they don't change next week schedule.Don't want to get started on those TV dinner again.

Didn't have time to read & answer your posts.Have to get ready for scheduled treatment. Will be back later.

Hugs BB
Old 04-19-2006, 09:29 AM   #13  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Good morning, ladies. I want to thank you all for your encouraging words yesterday. I just need to push through this funk I'm in. Watching calories on P2 always makes me lose...eventually. As long as I'm diligent about I can lose more on P2 than P1. It's so weird how so many so called stalls or plateaus are really just me not watching what I eat or taking myself into "forgetting" all the little cheats here and there. I've just been so stressed with school and my research and it's definitely showing in my diet. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking calling LA Weightloss. That place is a scam. Hundreds of dollars to be "counselled" by people with 5 weeks of nutrition training. I already know what I need to know I just need to DO IT! Thanks again for all your help, ladies! YOu guys are the best!

On a happier note, yesterday was my last full day of classes ever and ever!!! I have a paper to discuss thursday and two finals next week then that's it!! And this week I'm giving my students their finals so no more teaching until June! Yay!!! Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-19-2006, 09:51 AM   #14  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Hey, good news. I'm down 2.5 pounds! Not just a measly 1 lb or none! Yay!
Swimsuit time is so close, I hope I'm ready. My size is so much better, now I just need to invent a cure for this nasty cellulite on my legs. I'm going to Ocean's of Fun in KC this June.
Talk to ya soon!
Old 04-19-2006, 09:59 AM   #15  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Oh yeah, I also wanted to confess . . . . .
I ate 2 Cadberry eggs on Easter & a teeny, tiny bit of cheesy potatoes, & a bite of chocolate pie.
I was really active Easter weekend & I've been really active this week to help make up for it . . . . . .

Also, did I tell you guys that DH & I planted a garden for the 1st time? It is doing great. Things are sprouting up all over the place! I've got tons of stuff growing including 2 kinds of lettuce, 3 kinds of peppers, brocolli, radishes, etc., tomatoes, a whole bunch of stuff. It'll be so nice to have free veggies & pesticide free, too! I can't wait!
Closed Thread