3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   TGIF March 24 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/79756-tgif-march-24-a.html)

dare2love81 03-24-2006 09:56 AM

Morning Chicks! :wave:

No time this morning to post to everyone, we've got VP's and Senior VP's in town from Italy, so I don't want to be "ignoring" my work for too long. :nono:

I stepped on the scale this morning :goodscale and discovered I'm down another pound!! :cb: So now I'm only up 1lb from my horrendous eating last weekend. I'll have to update my ticker later.

Okay quick question, Kraft has SBD meal replacement bars and breakfast cereal bars. I plan to take one or the other of these to the waterpark with me next weekend so that I don't have to eat non-SBD friendly breakfast food. Would it be better to eat the meal replacement bar or the cereal bar? Has anyone tried either of these, are they any good?

Okay, hope everyone has an OP day!!

Nicole

cottagebythesea 03-24-2006 11:13 AM

dare2love81 ~ If you're going to choose between the SBD bars, choose the Meal Replacement one. They are bigger and thicker than the little cereal bars, and they last longer (more chewing!). But when I use them (emergencies only), they never stick with me, I'm usually hungry again an hour or so later. :shrug:

RNMOM 03-24-2006 11:36 AM

Hi ladies

Stopping in to say hi and catch up.

Today is the first day of phase 2 and I'm chicken to eat anything...this is when I ususally lose it.

Sounds like everyone is doing OK, except for those of you that are in the snow.

The ER has been packed today and I'm taking a breather for the next rush. We plan on going to see the new grandbaby again this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!

Sheba's Mom 03-24-2006 12:21 PM

Morning chicks!! Hope everyone is having a good OP day.

Hubby's b-day is today and we are going to have birthday cake after dinner tonight. I decided to get a store bought cake as I don't have time today to make one myself today. I also decided I'm going to try a small piece of it and see if it upsets my stomach. Probably will but oh well their cakes are always so good. Then back to OP tomorrow.

Laurie - I would also love to have the mac and cheese recipe. Your cookies sound really good also. Can you share those also? I know somewhere you posted a link to cooking light but I can't find it. Could you post it again please.

Not much else going on in my side of the beach. Suppose to be cold, windy and either rain or snow again this weekend. Don't mind the cold and windy but I would really rather not have any rain. I'd rather have snow than rain anyday.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!! :hug:

tar675 03-24-2006 01:31 PM

Hi everyone!
Things are going really good here! I went to aerobics last night and feel so good today! My instructor looked at me and said "Tara, you've lost weight. How much have you lost"? I told her I wasn't really sure. I started the gym "The Firm" Jan. 20th and they weighed and measured me. I weighed 177lbs. My measurements were:neck-15 1/4, bust-41 1/2, hips-44 3/4, arms-13 1/4, waist-41 1/2, thighs-23 1/4. A month later they measured again and I had lost 1/4" off my neck, 0-bust, 1/2"-hips, 2 1/2"-arms, 3/4"-waist, and 2"-thighs. I had also gone from 177 to 173. Now, I'm weighing myself at home (this am.) and my scale reads: 160lbs!! I'm not sure what to think though because when they weighed me at the gym it was in the evening and ofcourse I was dressed. When I weighed at home it was first thing in the a.m. and I was naked. Whatcha all think? Either way I think I'm moving in the right direction. My clothes feel so baggy on me and everyone is telling me that they can tell I've lost a lot!! :D If only I could finish ph1 now! I keep cheating and starting over and that can be discouraging especially if you're a week into it! Well, thanks for letting me chew your ear off! Have a great day girls! Tara~

batmomm2000 03-24-2006 02:14 PM

rock on girls!! I love reading all the weight dropping posts:D

I was re-measured by my trainer and from 3/03-3/24 I have lost 5.8% body fat!! I lost 3 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of lean muscle...go Gaela:carrot: , go Gaela:carrot: , go Gaela:carrot:
no longer in the overweight category either. Of course my skinny friend went with me for her first appt and she started at 22%, I had to bust a$$ for 27% :dizzy: ok I'm not really as bitter as that sounded, lol. Sadly though she eats like crap, very high sodium and saturated fat, no water intake at all, she's a good-looking walking time:bomb:

Chipper-I quit smoking via hypnosis and had huge success over 4 yrs ago, PM me if you want info

Schatzi 03-24-2006 07:24 PM

Wow looks like a great week fer losses!!!:bravo:
Sigh, I had a very busy day - was out the door at 7 this morn and got back about an hour or so ago...so I made it here just in time to say Night Night all!