South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 10:15 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

Good Mornin' Ya'll

Soon--- to you, I understand how you feel. But I agree that you have to focus on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do about your dad. He will eventually come around, and then he'll have some mending to do w/ you. And if all else fails take Ruthie up on her offer,

I haven't been on in a while, so sorry and hey to everybody I've missed. Been very stressful at home, w/ brother and niece and money and son w/ girlfriend issues and her parent's issues. I think my house is like a safe haven for everybody to come to me w/ their problems. I usually don't mind but my gosh, enough is enough all at once. whew off my chest, thanks!!

I was sick all weekend, actually started last wednesday. But last Sat (my weigh in day) I was down to 195, but since been sick eating chicken noodle things like that, only back up to the 198 I started w/ at first of month. But hey you gotta take care of yourself when you're sickly.

I'm feeling much better, still a bit "oooogey" but back op, I think I'm just gonna stick w/ p2. I just don't feel up to doing p1 again.

Well, gotta get back to work, I hope everyone has a great day and will talk to you soon.

take care
Old 02-20-2006, 10:48 AM   #17  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Well I am BAAACCCCCKKKKK, did you guys miss me? I had a wonderful trip although man am I tired. I was shooting for like 12-13 hours a day. I brought my free weights with me to do some strength training but with how sleep deprived I was, I did not get around to it. However, I was awesome with eating. I ate extremely healthy all trip long until the last dinner. I went to one of my favorite restaurants and got my usual. The scale has rewarded me with a 3.5 lb deficit so I am psyched. Not much to do today just working from home. I am starting the self 2006 challenge today. Hope to get some kind of a decent workout in...

soon - that is awful hun, I am sorry you had to go through that. Just keep your mind on the upcoming wedding!

freaky - you were doing so well! I know what you mean about accoutability on weekends. Seems like 9 times out of 10 I blow it as well.

mamahulk - great job getting up and getting your workout in early. I always wait until way to late in the day to get it done. I should follow in your example and maybe I wouldnt miss them...

ruth - domestic goddess? I love that. Where can I get instructions on how to become one of those lol.

hollyhock - you had me going, I had my bags packed and was looking for a one way to Canada lol.

jana - I broke my scale too a while back...Sometimes I think the darn things just give up...

tammy - My moms house is the same way. She is so understanding and sometimes people take advantage. I am glad you are feeling better!

Hope you ladies are doing well and staying OP...
Old 02-20-2006, 10:59 AM   #18  
RNMOM

Default Hello!

Well, I'm finally back on track (fingers are crossed!!!!!!) It's been a bad several weeks and it's time to crawl my way back to my towel. Move over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So......Day 1 Phase 1! (If I say it out loud maybe I'll feel more committed)

Anyway, it's been fun to read and catch up on the posts! I'm feeling motivated by seeing you here trugding along day after day. I love the SBD, it's done well for me before, I just need to find my "zen" and stick with it.

soon to be... HUGS

freaky...are weekends part of the week?

beachbum, you motivated me to do the same....I'll write it all down too!

stephanie, sounds like you had fun

Ruth, send some of your glorious birds my way....I'm tired of winter.

cottage, Valentines ...Halloween.....president's day......I use anything for an excuse.

Well, I need to get busy, ER is starting to get busy. I'm going to keep checking in throughout the day to keep my motivation high when the going gets tough! HUGS TO ALL!!!
Old 02-20-2006, 11:01 AM   #19  

Morning!

Quick check in as I am at school and need to be grading papers!!

I made it through the day 100% OP yesterday and feel great! Meals are planned for today- although I am taking it one bite at a time to get myself back on track.

The end of the month is quickly approaching and I want to make my goal. We shall see..... I have screwed up a lot this month!
Old 02-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #20  
South Beach Life Style

Good Morning all.

Today, I move on to Phase II, gonna do this EASY, gonna start with Oats for breakfast, and an Apple with lunch this week, I am not Missing bread , so I am not even scheduling it in yet.. As long As I am not wanting it, just because I can have it now, doesnt mean I have too..... (sheewww)
I believe I am going to stick with the Plain Yogurt with the SF Poweder Jello.. Because I am very unsure about the "other" yogurt,,, not sure what or what not...... been reading the FAQ but just cant get the info I want,,,,

I hope everyone will have a good day, and stay OP,,, Take Care All
Old 02-20-2006, 11:24 AM   #21  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Soon: I'm sorry to hear about your weekend. I hope things get better for you and your family.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #22  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

I don't have much to say today. Still OP & still losing. Just thought I'd say HI!
Old 02-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #23  

Good morning ladies. I just want to post a quick hi before I head out to the grocery store. I've gotten lazy with my eating, so I've decided to go back to phase 1 for a week or two just to get myself back on track. I'll be back later.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:11 PM   #24  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Hi everyone! It's been a few days but not a lot has really been happening with me. Same old stuff - working at grad school, trying to stay on-program and in shape, waiting on law school news. Blahhhh. And today my ticker is a lying liar. I gained 1.5 pounds this week!!! EEK! I did a lot of comfort eating when I found out about my miscarriage so I think it finally caught up with me. Oh well. Today and from now on, renewed discipline and willpower for me!

Soon ~ I am so sorry to hear about what happened with your dad. I hope your week starts to get better!

Mamahulk and Freaky ~ Lucky, lucky you to have the day off! Enjoy!

Tammy ~ I hope you feel much better soon!

Everyone else, I hope you have a grrrrrrrrrreat on-program day!
Old 02-20-2006, 12:14 PM   #25  
South Beach Life Style

Calling Weezle,, Calling Weezle,, Where ARe you, I hope you are feeling better, I look forward to reading your posts.. ... WHERE ARE YOU.......
Old 02-20-2006, 01:09 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Default I'm having a horrible day!

Woke up at 4AM and couldn't go back to sleep... that NEVER happens to me so it's thrown off my whole day... worked out from 630-730 though to get it over with since I knew my energy would just go down today... Left the house without my real estate key or phone so had to turn back around... got to the inspection and as I was leaving realized I locked my keys in my car... so 40 bucks later I had my keys... got to the office just now and had an email from one of my best friends saying they were using someone else for real estate... that was the kicker and I broke down and SOBBED behind closed doors... I'm gonna get done everything I need to get done here and then go home...

Any suggestions for ultimate SB comfort food? PIZZA is sounding so good, but can't go there yet
Old 02-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #27  
Mom to 3 Great Kids

I just tried the peanut butter cup recipe, oh my goodness was it good ! This treat is a keeper!

Christina - I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. Go easy on yourself, I would be eating for comfort too.

Sarah - Wow, you have had a hard day. Maybe you could treat yourself to a manicure/pedicure or a nice, long, hot bath tonight. Take care.

I'm working on chore charts for my children. I'm hoping the charts will help me keep track of what their chores are and getting them to do them. With lacrosse season just around the corner, I need to find a system that works because I need some help around here and they are all old enough to help now.

I'm really struggling with lunch ideas. I feel like I'm eating the same stuff day after day. I think when I enter phase 2 I'll have more choices.

Tyra
Old 02-20-2006, 02:19 PM   #28  

I'm popping in kinda late today! I had a busy day..measured and remeasured the front yard for my flower gardens this year... I'm going to do an English Cottage garden with Calendula Cornflower Tall Blue, Baby's Breath, Dwarf Candyfuft Fairy Sweet William , Daisy, Red Mix, Evening Primrose, Poppies, some red phlox and , Black Eyed Susan.. I'm making flower boxes for the deck and will use a butterfly/hummingbird attracting flowers...Then 2 raised bed veggie garden.
I made a scratch Cherry Cake for DH who comes home today I'm soooo happy he is coming home!

Soon: is all I got to say darlin'

the rest of you chickadees a big HOW DEEEEE DOOOOOOOO!
Old 02-20-2006, 03:03 PM   #29  

Default I got my tattoo

I got the Tattoo last Thursday. I love it. I will see if I can get Chris to help me with the picture tonight.
I got my nails done, a pedicure and my brows done today. At first I felt guilty about spending money but I knwo I really needed a break. Last week was aweful and I even went tanning today. I feel so much better. Well hope we all have a good OP day. Talk to you all soon.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:57 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 142/135/120

Height: 5'3"

Well, my day off turned into 5.25 hours of Emergency On Call for beeper duty - WHAAA!!!!

Oh Well...that's a lot of OT and I get a day off sometime because today was an official Holiday for county employees.

I'm home now and eating a salad - grabbed a non-op roll with cheese and sausage on the road earlier out of hunger and desperation. Didn't expect to be gone so long and my hunger got the best of my will power.

At least the money will come in handy for paying for the upcoming birthday party at the bowling alley for my son...10 bucks a head and 20 kids in his class...yikes!!!

TTYL
Closed Thread