South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 05:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Default California rolls...

So I was excited now that Phase 2 started I could eat cali rolls cause HEB makes them with brown rice... ate the whole package and now I am SO FULL! Man feel like I cheated in a way... maybe cause I ate more rice than I should have? Was the first I'd had since P2 started... hasn't given me any weird cravings so far I'm just full... I think they prob have about 400 cals so I'm ok as far as that is concerned... any thoughts?
Old 02-03-2006, 06:31 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

So what's in a California roll? If you go to www.fitday.com, it lists several different kinds under Sushi but I forget what a CA roll has in it! I live in the back woods of Canada, remember.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Cali roll is seaweed wrapped around brown rice, avocado, cucumber and fake crab... dipped in Soy sauce (sodium I know)... so it really is ok as far as the diet is concerned I think I just overdid it because it was my first brown rice since phase 2... probably a cup total of brown rice... makes me realize that can't eat that much rice after purging my body like I have (I still feel SO FULL)... but man was it delicious
Old 02-03-2006, 06:57 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Gotcha! I usually get vegetarian rolls as I can't stand the crud in fake crab. Not to worry. Just drink lots of water to flush out any salt - pickled ginger is loaded in case you had that too.
Now I have a craving for sushi and would need to drive an hour and a half to get some!
Old 02-03-2006, 08:11 PM   #5  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

What's in fake crab? I eat fake everything else, but I've never heard of fake crab.
Closed Thread