South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 04:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 309/309/220

Height: 5'2"

Default Newbie

Hey everyone, I just started today and I have some questions. I posted in the faq but haven't gotten any response yet so I thought I would try here.

1) I know we have to have low fat cheese but is there a limit on how much we can have per day? I know, obviously not like a whole package but is there a guideline on how much we are allowed?

2) Same question as above regarding salad dressing. I use the Ranch Carbwell.

3) We are allowed V8/tomato juice, is that correct? I was just wondering because one of those tiny little cans contains 5 grams of sugar.

Well, here is my menu for today. Please let me know if it looks like I have done anything wrong.

B-cottage cheese w/ a few chopped wal-nuts
S-cashews
L-rotisserie chicken, green beans, string cheese
S-tomato juice, ham, string cheese, skim milk (throughout the course of the afternoon)
D-will be the taco bake recipe I found on here, salad
S-2 tbsp lite cream cheese w/ unsweetened cocoa powder and splenda, maybe more skim milk

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2005, 05:01 PM   #2  

I'm not sure about a limit on cheese. I believe there is a serving size on dressing, maybe 2 TBSP.

V8/tomato juice is allowed because it isn't added sugar. It is the naturally occurring sugar that is in tomatoes.

You need to be getting 4 1/2 cups of vegetables a day. And not mainly lettuce. Go for the highly nutritious vegetables.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:03 PM   #3  

Hi and welcome to the beach
Closed Thread