South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 04:36 PM   #1  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default *big wave*

I miss you girls!

I've been maintaining, which isn't good but it isn't horrible either. Still stuck around 200/195.

I didn't want you to think I've jumped ship yet again. I've been reading and trying on this end as much as I can. But a lot is going on -- and aside from that, money has been a factor again so until I can put 100% into my weight loss (which may happen a couple of months prior to the wedding ), I won't take up your time here b!tching and whining about it.

Still wishing you all the best and greatest luck in the world. I'm here taking what I've learned from you all and applying it to my life. Oh, and I'm still reading!
Old 10-05-2005, 05:53 AM   #2  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Jenn, I've missed you! Glad that you're still reading and that you are maintaining! That's great news!!!

Hope the money worries ease up and that things are getting slightly easier at work. You are doing such an important service, but you need to be in good health to do it...so make sure you let HB take good care of you, okay?

Don't forget to pop in when you can and drop us a line (like you did here) to let us know all is well, okay? I'd love to hear about wedding plans when you have time...did you visit Maine yet to check things out?
Old 10-05-2005, 07:44 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hi chick, take care of yourself, and just keep on doing the best you can. And wedding plans, please let us know all about them.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:28 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I was wondering about you! Don't be a stranger, OK?
Old 10-05-2005, 08:31 AM   #5  
Kyemom

We have missed you...Keep us up to date!!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:21 AM   #6  

Hi Jenn! Hugs girl, we've missed ya! Glad that you are doing good and things are moving along for the wedding!..
Old 10-05-2005, 05:39 PM   #7  
Who needs sleep?

Jenn - I've been wondering where you'd been! I'm glad to hear you haven't lost ground at least. It's so hard to eat right on a tight budget, isn't it? If only good, healthy, natural foods were cheap (like fresh veggies and fruit and such) and Frankenfoods were the pricey ones! We'd be so much healthier as a nation if poorer people could only afford apples and broccoli and chicken breast meat and milk, instead of white bread, bad-for-you kinds of pb, and grape jelly (not too mention fatty hamburger and fast food). Wouldn't that be loverly?
Old 10-06-2005, 12:03 PM   #8  
GARDENING ADDICT

Hi Jenn!! I've also been MIA alot lately but read the posts as much as I can. I keep losing and gaining the same 4 pounds but I really need to do better with my food, water and exercise.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:15 PM   #9  
gotta lose it!

Hi Jenn!!!!
Old 10-07-2005, 02:13 AM   #10  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Sil!!! SO good to see you, sweetheart! Hope you are taking care of yourself!
Closed Thread