South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 10:10 PM   #1  

Smile Pregnancy...

Howdy.. I just wanted to post about the SBD or weightloss in general and pregnancy... I have a feeling that I am pregnant WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO But I had anticipated being further along my weight loss journey.

SBD phase 2 and 3 look great for a healthy pregnancy.. I have done a search function on the topic, but just wanted to reask as there maybe some new info.

Even if we are not pregnant yet - perhap we will bring the time to try and achieve a pregnancy forward.

So does anyone have any info or experiences on pregnancy and weightloss and the SBD??

Thanks
Old 09-25-2005, 10:38 PM   #2  
I painted my avatar. :-)

Talking

WOOHOO!!!!!! We have a chick who might be having a chick of her own!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 09:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats on your possible pregnancy! I've just been through a pregnancy - twins, and the doctor advised me to not to diet in order to avoid a low birth-weight. Understand that I love my OBGYN, however I think that a guided eating program such as SBD would have been helpful and healthier. From everything I've read I would bet two things: 1) It would probably help with cravings because you are so focused on a balanced eating plan on this diet. 2) I would guess that it would decrease the likelihood of gestational diabetes. I'm no expert, but it seems to be common sense to me. Good Luck!
Old 09-27-2005, 06:04 AM   #4  

Thanks.. I think it looks good - still am yet to find out.. Friday morning I can test ... so nervous
Old 09-27-2005, 11:00 AM   #5  
Who needs sleep?

Let us know the result!
Closed Thread