South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 06:30 PM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Default Apologies...

I'm sorry I'm not around much lately. I'm taking a mental health program, and it's ALL CONSUMING!
I just wanted to let you all know that I've not forgotten you, and that I'm not being snooty. One of my favourite things (sort of. heh heh) is to post to everyone in the daily thread, and I don't even have time to READ it, now!
Anyhow, I WILL be back full-time eventually. Until then, be REALLY nice to Ruth and Laurie.

love and hugs to all...
Old 09-08-2005, 06:44 PM   #2  
GARDENING ADDICT

I'll miss you while you are gone and I hope that it all goes well. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/211/140

Height: 5'4"

We do notice your absence Ellis and we miss you.

By the way, would any of us DARE not to be nice to either Ruth or Laurie?
Old 09-08-2005, 06:49 PM   #4  
Who needs sleep?

Ellis, I wondered where you'd been lately! I hope it goes well for you. I'll be around a lot less meself, soon - what with college starting on the 20th and all. We keep tossing around the idea of moving, as well, so if we do that, that will keep me REALLY busy! Especially as DS wouldn't be in daycare if we move, so I'd be back to full-time mom as well as full-time student. We'll have to see; I feel like Anne of Green Gables: I'm at a bend in the road, and I don't know yet what lies around it!
Old 09-09-2005, 09:53 AM   #5  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Damn, I was hoping you were being snooty I am
Old 09-09-2005, 05:48 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Jenn, you little troublemaker, you! I don't think working on Katrina can be interpreted as being snooty...unless you hold your nose in the air as you do it, I guess.

Ellis, we miss you!!! But I'm so glad you are taking the time to do this for you.

Hey, I'm a softie! But Ruth, on the other hand...don't make that girl mad, I tell you!
Closed Thread