South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 07:07 AM   #1  

Default Tgif!!

Oh my- I can't believe I am the first one in here. I logged on last night with time to browse and catch up. Just my luck that the forum was closed! Oh well...

Here's to an awesome Friday! I feel rested this morning and ready to go. My SIL and 3 nieces are coming into town this evening, so it should be great fun to have all of our girls together. They will be here until Thursday, then will fly back to Ohio. DH, myself, and the girls are actually flying to Ohio the followoing day for a long weekend. I can't wait for a change in scenery!

My eating has been alomst perfect since Sunday with a slight Goldfish mishap on Wednesday night. I love those little crackers! I **feel** thinner, so we will see what the scale gods have in store for me tomorrow.

Thanks for your support yesterday! It is amazing what the friendships on this board mean to me. (Awwww... getting sappy at 6:00 am!!)

Have a great day!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:06 AM   #2  
I vant to draw your blood

Good morning Chicklets~~

Finally--FINALLY-- got a day of sunshine yesterday! Made me feel like I'd just crawled out of a caving expedition.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping (after my STAT, already know I have at least one) that dh and I can get out for a hike.

Kiko, have fun in Ohio this weekend!

Gotta fly! Hope all you chicks have a great day on the Beach!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:07 AM   #3  

Good morning! I tried to log in last night too.

Kiko-I hope you have a good visit and trip. Here's hoping the scale gods smile on you.

As for me, I managed to get up early again this morning. I had a nice long shower and some wonderful ME time. DS woke up in a good mood and I got out the door in record time!

Eating has been going well for me. I still need to work on my veggie intake. Water is going good! I had a small victory today. I am wearing pants that I bought earlier in the summer that were okay, but then quickly got tight and put to the bottom of the shelf. This morning, I thought, "just maybe". and I felt like because they fit comfortably.

I hope everyone is having a good FRIDAY!!!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:11 AM   #4  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Geez, I'm next? Morning everybody. Where are all the early risers? It's 7am central already.

Fell asleep really easily last night, but still feeling like I should be asleep this morning. My boss says it's mind over matter. Like, if I think I'm going to wake up refreshed then I'm going to be refreshed, but if I think I'm going to be tired, then I'll be tired.

Problem is, I woke up just fine for so long before, so my attitude didn't change or anything. I started waking up tired on my own with no thoughts about it at all. I thought for SURE I'd be refreshed today, as sleepy as I was last night.

Not looking forward to next week at all. Monday I have a "retreat" at the Principal's house, then Tuesday is Registration. I have to set up all kinds of tables and be in charge of something that I've never done before. The week after that, school starts. AAAGGHHHHH.

Anywho, I need to finish up here and hit the shower. You all take care and I hope you have a fabulous Friday! It's ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!!! (Lots of time for TV, so plenty of commercial crunches!)

Later chickies!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:13 AM   #5  
GARDENING ADDICT

Mamacita~We had sun until the daily afternoon downpour hit, and it was raining again this morning when DH left for work. UGH!

Kiko~Have fun on your trip.

djett~Congrats on the "pants victory"
Old 08-12-2005, 08:16 AM   #6  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Morning ladies....Sorry I haven't been around this week--I've been in bed recovering from strep throat! UGH.....the only upside is losing about six pounds in a week! I'm within four pounds of my end of the summer goal, with a couple of weeks to go. I just might make it!!!!!

Will catch up on posts later....work is calling!! Have a great day y'all....
Old 08-12-2005, 08:43 AM   #7  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning. Here it is my day off and I am up anyway. Grrrrrr

Me no likey being an adult.

I really am going to try to get to the gym today.

Really!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:49 AM   #8  
Kyemom

Morning girls!! Made that Chicken & eggplant casserole again last night!! I love that dish. Anyhoo...I am getting off at 12:00 today, and gonna go get the kids and go to the pool!! I always drink lots of water there...it is so nasty hot. Heat index of 105 today...any way, have a great day and stay OP!!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:54 AM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
I'm doing a 1 woman Conga this Morning B/c I'm down one more pound to 195!
Last night was girls night. We had dinner at this place called Van Gogh's ear
really cute place all different types of peeps go there Schatzi it's in Union
Stayed totally OP. and drank enough tea to fill china and my bladder several times over.
Today I'm going to Pilgrimage to Loemanns to look for some Formal wear.
Kiko that sounds so fun! you will have a great time!
Mama you have me singing "good day Sunshine" this am YAY SUN!
Dana PANTS VICTORY! Don't you love that the Look at me I'm a slender girl feeling
Sil can you send that rain to Jersey we need some!
Jeannette Strep Stinks but 6 pounds woohoo!
Jenn I concur Adult hood not really what it's cracked up to be when it comes to rising out of bed.
bbiab
Kierie
Old 08-12-2005, 09:09 AM   #10  
beachbum

Good Morning Chicks

We got a new Radio to play with,Its the new [Sattelite Radio.Sarius Boombox] I don't know if you're in to country music ,but we are and we're very excited as we can get all kinds of stations all over the country without commericals.Thats going to be our new toy for the weekend. The other thing is that we having a Road Race that our town puts on during the hot days of August. People from all over the world run 16 miles all thought our town. Yikes the tourist will be all over,the restaurants are going to be jammed.

Kiko-Have a wonderful time with your family,with you here and in Ohio.

Mamacita-Glad you had the sun out, we need to get the sun to disappear for a while ,its to Hot to do anything.

Djette- 3 Cheers for lost inches.

Jen-Congrat on your six pound,but thats a horrible way to lose. Sending your : hope your feeling better.

Welll!! Have a nice weekend ladies,and I'll be back on Monday.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:28 AM   #11  
Tina

Hi chics!!! TGIF!

As of todays weigh-in, I am officially 10 pounds to goal!! I'm thrilled because 130 was my lil mini goal before son starts back to school...and I've still got about three weeks or so until that and I reached it! yeah me! Once I get down to 120 though I plan on re-adjusting it to 110-115...120 is just my main goal, anything after that is 'icing', I figure.

Well, off to Ceasarland today (sorta like a Chuck E Cheese)...3!girls!for!me, we were going to call you and get together today, but we got stuck w/an invite from my aunt and her kids, ....so expect us next week, son is buggen,

Everyone else, have a wonderfully fun and safe weekend!
Old 08-12-2005, 09:55 AM   #12  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks quickie for me, I have many things on the go. Laundry,kids, tidying the house, kids, making lunch, kids.....But it is Friday and I have the week end off from the store. Not sure what we are going to do? Oldest dd is coming home tomorrow and youngest is in a golf tournment. I must go finish off school supplies and get some food before we starve to death. Well gotta run and see what the wee ones are up to and put in yet another load of laundry. Have a great day chicks.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:00 AM   #13  

Gooood Morning all you BODACIOUS BEACHIN BABES!!!!!!!

Kiko: Have a wonderful VISIT!!!
Vampira: OOPs, I mean MAMACITA: Enjoy the Sun, and your hike!
DJETTE: YAHOO , I bet that made you smile this monrning! Nothing like fitting into something that use to not FIT
Weezle: Have a FABU DAY
Jen415: I think I found your 6 pounds
Jenne: GITRDONE!!!! Go to the GYM!!!!
Kye: Oh I am a pool slut... I wish I was going with you
KO: Van Goghs EAR? It doesn't sound appetizing, but if you say it's good.. Union... Exit 135ish ?
BB: YOu doing some Boot Scootin? I've developed an ear for Country... Darby and Casey (My puppies) Love C&W! When we go on our long road trips, it's the only music that they settle in and nap to
2Xblessed: HOW AWESOME ON YOUR LOSS!!
2bfit: Enjoy your day!

Well I'm sitting here waiting for the professional humpers to come and take away all our crappola..I may be "off the air" until Monday.. Have ta clean, and then drive to our new home in North Caroliner..!!!! Once we get settled a bit I can concentrate on SB again..Right now, I am just eating healthy and making sure I get my water in...PLAY NICE and SAVE MY SPOT!!
Old 08-12-2005, 10:19 AM   #14  
Kyemom

Professional HUMPERS??? Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa
Old 08-12-2005, 10:47 AM   #15  

Good morning, gals! Lots of flights delayed due to weather so I am exhausted this morning. I didn't get to bed until around 1:30AM CT and I'd been up since around 5AM. I was hoping to sleep in this morning but since Brian slept on the plane and in the car, he was up by 6:50.

My weight is up 3 pounds since I left Dallas which I expected. I didn't drink a lot of water yesterday and have not been getting enough fiber so I know I'm a bit constipated. It feels good to be back home where it is easy to eat healthy.

I did have lunch yesterday with my sister at Ruby Tuesday. The food was so good! We don't have one close here so it was a nice treat. This afternoon is Greet the Teacher and also the School Supply Sale but right now I am working on catching up on laundry and unpacking. We've got a busy weekend planned.

Kiko - Have a great trip! Try not to overdo it.
Closed Thread