South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 10:14 AM   #31  

Morning, dd and I slept in. Of course we didn't get to bed until. The loss is still there YES! and I realised that it is TOM for me. Saturday was a good day. It turned sunny and warm.

Lydia
Old 06-05-2005, 10:33 AM   #32  
Cat Lover

Hello to All!

Ruth: It's good to hear you got much needed rest last night. I hope Harry is doing better today. Keep us posted.

Barb! WTG on the 5K! You dramatically beat your old time. Was that your first race? Yesterdfay I ran my first 5K! It was sooooo exciting being there with all these other runners. There were 3500 women (it was a women's run). I bet there were alot of runners at yours since it is in Texas! We had apples, bananas, OJ after! I can't believe they had Krispy Kreme there. Were they the sponsor's (ironic if soo, mine was sponsored by a bakery!) I ran in 34 minutes! My goal was to do it in less than 45. But when you are in the group the energy is contageous and it carries you along.

Schatzi: Absolute congrats on your unemployment and move. Your commute was horrible! How did you have any time to be you or see your family. I thnk you will be very happy in your new state.

Angel: You've lost lots of weight. you are slowing down partly because you are closing in on your goal and also if you are building muscle it weighs more.

Mama:

Hi to everyone else! I have a tough time keeping up with this forum. I've been on my computer for over and hour! I'm really slow at forum reding and navigating. How dod you all do it? Is there a secret I've missed!

One last thing. After the race they had this health fair and I had my body fat mesured. I am 34 % fat! Can you imagine!!!!! At least I can float well! But that's 54 pounds of fat one my body! Wow. My blood pressure was low! It had been borderline 129/86 and yesterday it was 100/60 !!!!!!!!

Got to go get stuff done! Happy day to all chickies!!

SANDI
Old 06-05-2005, 10:34 AM   #33  

Ruth - I'm glad you got a good night's sleep. You need to rest when you can.

Morning to everyone else! As usual I am rushed. I was up from 3:30 - 5 working and then dozed until Brian came in at 6:45. I had to do another hour of work but then I am free for the day. I still need to eat breakfast but then we are off to church. DH and Brian will be building train modules this afternoon until I pick Brian up from it so we can go work at the animal shelter from 3-5 this afternoon.

I got grocery shopping done last night since I didn't know when I would be done working today so I might even find some free time in there.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:02 AM   #34  
A Lily from my yard!

A quick drive by for me. DH is out in the yard waiting for some direction from me on my secret garden. DS comes home today and my niece goes home. Not much else planned. I'll be back later! Oh the pic is a flower I picked out of the yard yesterday! It is so perfect! I just had to share! lol
Old 06-05-2005, 11:09 AM   #35  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning all!

Sorry -- I keep as far away from the computer on the weekends. Even did some swimming yesterday Was out volunteering at DC's Youth Pride and was ut in the sun for a bit

I had a slip last night...

After eating with HB (see my JEALOUSY post) we went to Ben and Jerry's and I got a small scoop of Sugar Free Vanilla Cherry. I bought it and had a small spoonful and thought it was gross. Then I remembered CHERRY!!!!!!!!! and I am not allowed fruit on Phase 1 so I actually dumped it.

I thought about the worth of messing up my perfect week and thought $3 was worth dumping

Today I am taking HB to see a teeny bopper movie (I had reviewed the book that the movie was based on before it was popular and made her read it too ) and stopping at CVS first to get some Soy Nuts you all are talking about to sneak in.

HB wants Milk Duds

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
Old 06-05-2005, 11:43 AM   #36  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Morning all!

Went to the graduation party yesterday and the young one wasn't there. I was relieved! I really don't want to start that whole thing up again.

I ate badly but I ate smally Is that a word? I had two beers, 4 pieces of kielbasa, .25 cup of baked beans and veggies and dip. I stayed for two hours and the adults were well on their way to partying all night and I just wasn't up for it. Those stupid folding chairs tear up my back and by the time I got home I was muscle spasming. Even with all that smally stuff the kielbasa jumped my calories for the day over what I was supposed to have. Luckily I was running in the negative so I had some to spare.

Ellis - I don't think I ever posted a picture of me. The only ones that I have are from when I was 236. I don't think I'm all that great looking. I think I'm average. I'll see if I can dig one up.

Bami - Nice new flower. Give the DH some lovin! No call from shy guy yet.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:17 PM   #37  

Height: 5'-2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchor weight
I ate badly but I ate smally
Old 06-05-2005, 03:55 PM   #38  
I painted my avatar. :-)

Boy, some of you chicks get up early!
Never been a morning chick.
Glad everyone is having a good weekend. I am myself. I was so amazed at the meeting I had to go to yesterday I was not even wanting the chips, dip, and cake.
Got some sn today while Stinker was in his pool, did some laundry, and off to the gym shortly.
Keep up all the good work and good spirits chicadees!
Old 06-05-2005, 03:56 PM   #39  

BTW, I got on the old mean scale this morning, I was down 4 lbs.
Not bad for the first week, and having a cycle in the middle of it all. lol
Old 06-05-2005, 04:10 PM   #40  
Cat Lover

Oh Wenchy!!!

Good deal 4 pounds!!!!!

Anchor: you did just fine!!! Today I have been naughty!!! 2 bad naughty days

Tomorrow is a new day!

SANDI
Old 06-05-2005, 05:11 PM   #41  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

BAck from the hospital. HArry has 6 broken ribs! No wonder he couldn't sit up in bed. The surgeon is going to see him tomorrow.

I am having a gin and diet tonic on the deck with my Girls and then will BBQ a steak and some grilled veggies for my dinner. Early bed tonight! Turned down three - count 'em! - dinner invitations tonight! I love my friends!
Old 06-05-2005, 05:18 PM   #42  

Default Ruth

Oh crap! Lots of hugs for both of you.
Lydia
Old 06-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #43  

Height: 5'-2"

Lord-love-a-duck, Ruthie!!!!
Sleep well, sweetie... love you...
Old 06-05-2005, 07:25 PM   #44  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh poor Harry! He must have been in some aweful pain! Why does he need to see a surgeon? I didn't think they could do anything about broken ribs. Take care of yourself! Friends are great!
Old 06-05-2005, 07:30 PM   #45  

You are loved Ruth!
Closed Thread