South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 02:05 PM   #1  

Default lost my SB diet sheet/where to find

I think I originally found the basic SB diet instructions somewhere on this site, printed them out, and now cannot find them in my house. Can someone tell me where to find the guidelines again? I am really trying to be good and need my facts. Need all phases. Thanks. Can answer here or at ****************** Pam
Old 05-03-2005, 02:17 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I've removed your email addy. Please don't post it. PMs are much safer.
The Phase I food list is in the FAQ section of this South Beach Forum. I hope that helps.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:00 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Dodiedog, I can't emphasize enough how important it is to read the book. Please check it out, even if you have to borrow it from a local library. The lists alone really won't help you understand how it works or why...and will make it hard to plan.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:33 PM   #4  
A Lily from my yard!

Hey Pam welcome! I think I do remember there being a post that had the outline but I have no idea where it is. Sorry! You may want to try looking in the F&Q section and maybe do a search in there. I'll try to look if I have time. But try to get the book if you can!
Old 05-03-2005, 03:36 PM   #5  
Workin' it!!

If I'm not mistaken, WalMart had the book in paperback last night when I was there. It was one of those moments when you get frustrated because something you bought not too long ago goes on sale... The paperback was about $7.00 and I paid almost $20 for the hardcover edition!! Oh well....

I did enjoy reading the book. I think it makes me appreciate the foods I'm eating more (and realizing why I'm NOT eating the ones I shouldn't) by knowing what they do for my body. Just my two cents worth...
Old 05-03-2005, 04:31 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Good point, Sassy! The paperback just came out recently. I glanced through it and it seems like they kept all the content.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:33 PM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Did they include the updated food lists?
Old 05-03-2005, 04:37 PM   #8  
I can do this!

I couldn't tell from the quick perusal...or I forgot. Sassy may have something to her "the more pounds I lose, the more memory I lose" theory! I know I meant to check the Phase 1 food lists to see if they had things like tomatoes and milk listed.

From what I remember, tomato juice was listed as an option in the meal plans. Was that always the case or new since the unlimited tomato thing came out? I think the milk was on the foods to enjoy list. I should have checked Phase 2 for bananas...that would have been a clincher...
Old 05-03-2005, 11:19 PM   #9  
A Lily from my yard!

I did find where there was a post made by fuzzy324 last June with the SBD overview. She had sent it to Ellis and you could have gotten it from her but I have to say I am sure Ellis no longer has that file. It was pretty big. But it looks like you can get the pb pretty cheap.
Closed Thread