South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 11:47 AM   #16  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Ooh, Cottage, I'm interested to see the frozen dinners too! I checked out the new Lean Cuisine ones, and while they do use WW pasta and brown rice, they have sugar (surprise, surprise...) and some bad fats. Have a great day and stay out of the PB jar! I've noticed that mine only holds about seven servings lately...

Bamie, sounds like a busy day! Are you going to your mom's for pleasure or is she not feeling well (sorry, I've been out of touch!)? I hope it's the former! Hope the heartburn goes away...have you seen a doctor?

Oh, Ellis, what a terrible night!!! I'm glad you're giving the city a piece of your mind. It's bad enough that you have to stop for a parade each time you go into town, at least they can keep the roads from attacking your car!!! We have terrible potholes in our town, and about this time of year, you need to drive like you're on a slalom course to avoid them.

Ruth, if you're going around in a robe, you should have the fluffy mules to go with it. Vamp it up, girl! Sorry about the "code brown". I echo Ellis (like always) and agree that you are a fine person...I wish things had turned out differently for you. But I know that your DH is one very blessed man to have you and your loving care. : All your fresh food purchases sound lovely!

Kiko, so glad you are getting a break from teaching for a bit...bet DD is glad to spend this time with you! We've missed you around here!

Anchor, so glad your meds are back on track...enjoy your 1/2 day and your hair appt.!

Me:
Well, that 30 page paper is calling my name. Got my references all written last night before 1 am., then had to go to bed. I was wiped!!!

DH has a meeting at the club tonight so I'll be at home, working on the paper. Boring, but I can't wait to get it done so I can get on with my life!!!

Not too much else going on. I've managed to stay away from Barb's sinful muffins and not snacking after dessert for the last two days, but the scale isn't budging. I think TOM has a lot to do with it. I did Jazzercise last night and it just about killed me...not sure why I was so lacking in energy. It was still fun, though.

Have a great weekend chicks...I'm sorry to those I've missed while writing this for three hours!
Old 03-11-2005, 12:05 PM   #17  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Bamie, pickle juice? That sounds like it would really hurt your heartburn!!!

I hope the doc can figure things out...HB is terrible stuff!
Old 03-11-2005, 12:57 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning!

Cottage - I can't wait to see what the new meals are going to be like. Kraft's website says they'll be out next month so that's great if you get to "preview" them! Oh, and PUT THE PB AWAY!

Bamie - So glad to hear that everything's OK!!!

Ellis - Well aren't you in a chipper mood this morning?!?! Sounds like you had a rough evening and you definitely deserve a trip to the spa! If it makes you feel any better, DH blew a tire on his way to work yesterday. He ended up putting on 4 new tires which is a good $300-something bill!

Ruth - I used to get up to watch the news in the morning but it really kinda depressed me. There never seems to be anything happy in the news these days! Instead, I get my Tae Bo done then watch old reruns of "Saved By the Bell". Stay inside this weekend....you don't want to injure your knee anymore! And no more "Code Browns"!!!

Kiko - Good Morning!!!

Anchor - You better get those roots done before a new, younger cutie sees them! Glad you're feeling better with your meds!

Hunny - I hope you have a great lunch! Glad you're in an awesome mood today but I wouldn't flaunt how wonderful the sun feels around these parts...that's liable to get ya some enemies (oh, but doesn't it feel SOOOOO good?)

SOON2BFAB - Oh no! What was DBF thinking carrying the cat around in mid-stream? At least it would've been confined to one place (your poor coat)! There's some stuff called Nature's Miracle that gets out urine really well.

Beachgal - You and that 30 page paper! I bet you can't wait to be done with the frassing (hee hee) thing! Good job avoiding snacking and jazzercising!

Me - Nothing much going on today. Just a little bit of work and the cabinet guy is coming over yet again tonight. He's going to have all the plans, the colors and the new CASH price. Gotta love those cash prices! It looks like DH is working this whole weekend so I'll pretty much be on my own. I might go visit my dad on Sunday. His b-day was yesterday and they're having a BBQ. I'm just concerned about eating something bad. Maybe I'll bring my own food with me??? He tried SB before but got through P1 and went nowhere. Well, he went somewhere....back to his beer and Mexican food! He does a those little crazy diets (cabbage soup, vanilla ice cream, etc.) to try and lose weight. He stays on them for a week or 2 then it's back to his old way of eating. I guess having a heart attack didn't teach him anything!

I'm onto Day 5 of another shot at P1 and doing well. I'm getting all my energy back but have missed a few workouts in the evening I really wanted to do. The first week of P1 totally exhausts me each time I've done it. I have been keeping up with my morning exercise though! Only a few more weeks to my Laughlin trip. I'm really trying hard to lose some more weight before then!

That's about it for me! I hope you all have a great OP day!
Old 03-11-2005, 04:04 PM   #19  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hey chicks it is 5:00 and I am waiting for the last child to be picked up and then I am free for the week end. My dd's are gone for the week end. I am off to join Curves tonight. YIPEEEEEEE. I have been diet coke free since Sunday night. I am so impressed with me. I have not been very OP yesterday or today but hopefully the gym will get me back on track. Well I must go and think about making a list for the grocery store so I have some yummy OP things for the week end if we get the storm they are calling for. I am kinda hoping we will I have not had to cancel a dance class yet it would be nice to have a sat off. I also got the job at Retiams. They called me today. They are going to let me work part time to see if it is what I want to do before I give up the daycare business. So life is great today. Sorry I didn't post to all. Love Tabatha
Old 03-11-2005, 04:28 PM   #20  
Zen-meister

CASH? What's that? I don't own any of that stuff. Rarely see it...
Old 03-11-2005, 05:50 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

LC - WOO for you avoiding your Diet Coke! I drink maybe one can a day of either Diet Cherry Coke or Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. The rest is all water. I hope you get tomorrow off and I hope you have fun at Curves! I personally didn't care for it because everyone wanted to constantly talk and I'd be there forever! Not that I don't like to talk butI like concentrating on my exercise to get maximum results!

Dragonfly - I don't see too much cash either but when you refinance your house and get a little money back, suddenly cash is available!!!
Old 03-11-2005, 05:58 PM   #22  

Just a quick popin. Today has been absolutely nonstop with work. At one point I realized I'd been on the phone for 4 hours, was out of water and tea, and really needed to run to the bathroom! Oh, well, I should be able to leave soon. I'm trying to decide if I want to go workout before I run home and fix dinner and try to get stuff done before I work tonight. I am really feeling whipped and I'm sure it is just stress. The next couple of weeks are going to be really, really busy.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:29 PM   #23  
A Lily from my yard!

Well we just got home from the game and goin out to eat. We lost again! But the girls played really really good. They are gettin better! Ate at a fish place where everything was fried or you could get it fried and then they had fried! So I had fried! lol No potato though! lol I'm off to bed. I have already packed my bags for Mom's so I just have to get up and get ready and leave. Have a good evenin all!
Closed Thread