South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 10:32 PM   #1  
RNMOM

Default Christmas Wishes for Everyone

Hi it's late Christmas Eve and I know tomorrow will be computerless for me. I work at 0600 for a half day then dinner here.

Most of the family will be here and it's nice.

My wishes for all of you are:

Good health

Getting to your goal weight

Feeling loved

Loving yourself enough!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Thanks for the love and support.
Old 12-25-2004, 04:48 AM   #2  
i luv my dog!

Yes, What she said!! Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great day.

2005...here we come
Old 12-25-2004, 07:47 AM   #3  
I vant to draw your blood

Merry Christmas Chicklets~~

Can you believe it? 20 to 8:00 and I'm the only one up??? Sleepyheads!!

DD and SIL got in safe and sound, albeit a wee bit late on Wednesday. We've been running nonstop ever since.

Thursday was supposed to be a "vacation" day for me. And we were going to take the kids shopping for their gifts. Wouldn't you know I got called for not one, not two but THREE STATS!?!?! I did them, but told the admin that the boss had better make my paycheck extra, extra fat for taking time away from my kids.

Tom Turkey is sitting in the kitchen sink, waiting to get ready for his grand appearance this afternoon and wouldn't you know, I've been so frazzled, I forgot to buy a roasting pan! Not sure what I'm going to do at this point...can you roast a turkey in a jellyroll pan??? Does the 24 hour drugstore sell roasing pans? oh well.

Hope all you Chicks have a wonderful, blessed, Christmas and may your every wish come true! Love ya'll!

Mamacita
Old 12-25-2004, 09:12 AM   #4  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Merry Christmas!

I survived my birthday and the open house party! I managed to stay OP but it was difficult and I got a little cranky. Way Waaaaaaay too many cookies and stuff laying around. We put the cookies out for Santa and my DB's dog ate them.

DS has opened the Santa gifts and we are making eggs and ham. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 12-25-2004, 09:42 AM   #5  
A Lily from my yard!

Good Morning chickies! I pray you all have a Blessed Day! DH is making pancakes as I type! Kids have tore through all there goodies with cash taped to them. We are off to TN for the day. Christmas wishes coming true for you all I hope! Thanks for being here! Love ya all, Kellie
Old 12-25-2004, 09:46 AM   #6  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Merry Merry and Happy Boxing day to all of you (tomorrow) as well!!!

xxoo
Old 12-25-2004, 10:35 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Merry Christmas Morning to All!

Lovely service last night at our litle Church. It was packed with 52 people - that gives you an idea of how small it is. Hersh didn't go but there were two other dogs there just to keep up our dogs in Church tradition.

The post-Church party was great - more than 40 people and about 17 bottles of bubbly, thanks to my pal Bob. He also brought a whole Stilton cheese which is stinking up my fridge bigtime. I hope to give it back to him today although I may keep a small wedge although I know it's not OP!

Back on track today as I stepped on the scale this a.m. and it was not a pretty sight!

We are off to my sister's place late this afternoon and I have major cleanup to do before then so.....

Have a lovely and loving day.

:merry:
Old 12-25-2004, 04:39 PM   #8  

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a great time last night. The turkey came out wonderful and I got lots of compliments on the food. Both couples noticed that weight I had lost and one even guessed it was at least 60 pounds. However, she brought homemade chocolate peanut clusters! I ate too much chocolate but didn't do too badly. The Upside Down Peanut Butter cheesecake (with Splenda and ricotta) was well liked (although one person was allergic to peanuts but she loved the muffins). I have most of the leftovers packaged up for lunches.

Brian was up at 6:30 this morning ready to open presents. I was up too but DH was a lot harder to drag out of bed. I had hoped he could sleep in since he cleaned up all the dishes last night and left me with a spotless kitchen but trying to convince a 7 year old to be patient on Christmas morning is a futile effort.

They are out flying the remote control airplane one couple got him and he's already had a wonderful morning playing with presents. I wonder if I have time for the treadmill before they get back??? Maybe I can burn off some of the calories from the chocolate?
Closed Thread