South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 12:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

Wink All you Phase 1 restarters.....

I know 2 weeks ago there were a bunch of us restarting Phase 1 again. I'm proud to say that I made it all the way through! The first week I lost 5 pounds which I was pretty happy with. The second week I lost 1.5 pounds which I was a little disappointed with but I'm down an inch in my chest, an inch in my waist and 1 1/4 inches on my hips. I'm going to Phase 1.5 now for the next couple days. I have a wedding this weekend so I won't be able to be OP for Friday's rehearsal dinner and Saturday at the wedding but the good part is that I get A LOT of exercise running around to make sure the bride is not stressing out! After that, it's back OP until I leave for Vegas on the 15th!

How did the rest of you do?
Old 09-27-2004, 01:57 PM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

WOW! WTG Girl! That is awesome! I really need to do some measuring myself. My Mom is coming in a few weeks I think I'll have her help me measure myself. I would never ask DH cause then he might say oh your this or that is bigger than mine and I would have to black his eye! hahahahaha (after I get the step stool to reach him!)(I'm 5'2" and he's about 6'1or2") He already thinks that because my hindend is bigger than his that I wear a bigger size than he does! No I just have a backside! haha Men have not a clue when it comes to the body difference anywhere except one or two places! teehee
UMMMM....... Well 3 pounds the first week and the same this week. Which I was drinkin "lowcarb" creamer in my coffee! I know bad girl! So this week it is back to powder coffee mate! I also ate a few things this w-end that were... well... you get the picture! But hey I lost the 3 lbs I put on over the summer when I was off the beach so I am happy! Great question!
Old 09-27-2004, 02:17 PM   #3  

LOL, I lost about 1/2 a pound. Ya know, I really don't think I'm gonna lose anymore until I can start exercising again. Well, maybe I could if I starved myself but I'm not gonna do that.
Old 09-27-2004, 08:26 PM   #4  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Congratulations, not only on the weight loss but the successful completion of Phase I. I will be starting over tomorrow. I have been so off program since my dad's hospitalization I am pathetic. I have gained 5.5 lbs back. So happy for you!
Old 09-27-2004, 09:01 PM   #5  

Yeah...not so good :-(
Closed Thread