South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:26 PM   #1  

Default Ugh - going back on Phase 1 on Sunday

So I started SB in early April, did Phase 1 for 2 weeks, then did Phase 2 for about 2 months, and have been maintaining for over a month. Now I'm ready to start losing again and will start back on Phase 1 this weekend. I have to admit I'm not really looking forward to it, lol. You might see me on here crying the first few days But I really think it's the best way to kick start the weight loss all over again.

I started Phase 3 once I lost 20 pounds cause I had already bought all new summer clothes and didn't want to have to replace them all. So if I start back on Phase 1 now I should be down another size or two by the time I'm ready to purchase new fall/winter clothes. Makes sense, right?
Old 07-27-2004, 12:30 PM   #2  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Does make sense, Wendy. I wish you much luck! Don't forget the Taco Bake, the PB Cup, and eating your beans! I put a ton of Phase 1 bean recipes in the forums.

Oh, and try Progresso Lentil soup. If it doesn't have carrots, it would make great Phase 1 fare!
Old 07-27-2004, 02:18 PM   #3  

I get the fat free or low fat Progesso Lentil Soup - I don't think it has carrots in it??? It has spinach, but that's about it other than the beans. I add a can of it to the fireside white bean soup recipe and it makes it taste even better.

I am gonna miss my whole wheat bread and my berries each day, but it's only for 2 weeks, right?

The PB cup recipe saved my life on Phase I, so I won't be quick to forget about it! I will have to cut back on my portions of Phase 1 foods a bit, though, cause I am definatly eating more now on Phase 3 than I was on Phase 1.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:26 PM   #4  

I will be there with you!! We can do this!!
Old 07-28-2004, 10:01 AM   #5  

OK good! I will be a whiney little baby I'm sure
Closed Thread