South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 02:09 PM   #1  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Hi Ladies!

Long time no talk to!

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. School coupled with feeling sick alot of the time has kept me from alot of things I enjoy. I am doing well now and hope that you ladies are as well.
I am trying to focus back on the principles of SBD so I eat healthier for the baby. If the baby cooperates, we find out on Thursday if it's a boy or a girl! Talk to you chicks later.

Moderators, let me know if its not okay to put my baby counter in the sig, and I'll remove it if needed. I just really think it is cute!
Old 07-27-2004, 09:47 AM   #2  

hey jennie!!!
hows it going girl?? i see in your sig the morning sickness is going away good for you. what are you hoping for a girl or a boy??
Old 07-27-2004, 09:55 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Jennie, it's so good to see you!
Your baby counter is great! Keep it... it'll be fun for us to watch!
Old 07-27-2004, 10:12 AM   #4  
Professional dieter

Hi Jodi and Ellis!
Wow Jodi, you are doing fantastic with losing weight! It is hard for me to watch the scale go up after losing 20 lbs (probably what helped me get pregnant again in the first place). I am gaining just the right amount though for my size. Doc said to gain 15-20 instead of 25-35. So far, I have gained 5. Which leaves me 10 for the last half. We'll see. If I'm eating healthy and exercising I won't kick myself for gaining a few extra. I am hoping for a girl, DH is hoping for a boy. My dad keeps referring to his grandson, and my mom keeps going "give my granddaughter a chance!"
Thanks for the encouraging words guys, it's nice to know you are missed a little!
Thanks for letting me keep the counter Ellis My DH will probably put up a website in a couple months. Hooray!
I need good "K" names guys. Help me out here! All the good male "K" names are taken ie: Klint, Kaleb, Kevin! Help!
Old 07-27-2004, 11:15 AM   #5  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Yay Jennie! Congrats again. Glad to see you back. Keep us updated on your progress!!!
Old 07-27-2004, 11:57 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome back, Jennie. I'm so glad you are feeling better and eating healthy for the babe. Let us know how the ultra-sound goes.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:23 PM   #7  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Welcome back, Jennie!

Your baby counter is darling! Congratulations on getting over the morning sickness. :

I really like this site: http://www.babynames.com/V5/index.php They have a ton of great baby names with meaning and let you know the name's popularity. You can save names you like, which is great. They also have a Top Names poll for each year, which I plan to use to ensure that I'm not picking a name that everyone else is. The top name right now for boys is Aidan, and my friend's sister just named her little boy that. Think of how many Aidans will be in his classes!
Old 07-28-2004, 12:08 PM   #8  
Professional dieter

Thanks girls! I checked out that name site, Beachgal. It's a good one!
I am both so excited and so nervous about the ultrasound tomorrow. I know I am just worried because of the fact that I lost my first pregnancy and I don't want it to happen again. That coupled with the fact that I am in the in-between point now where I feel normal again and I don't think I have felt the baby move, so I don't feel pregnant at all!!! Plus, I am a worry-wort. I'll be on tomorrow evening to let you guys know how it went.
Until then...
Old 07-28-2004, 12:38 PM   #9  

Height: 5'-2"

Saying prayers for you, Jennie...
Let us know how things go.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:38 PM   #10  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

The baby counter is cute. I am pretty new here but congratulations and I hope the ultra sound goes well.
Closed Thread