South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-28-2022, 12:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 206/173.8/140

Wink March/April 2022 South Beach Diet Chat

to the March/April 2022 South Beach Diet chat for anyone following any of the versions of the South Beach Diet! Here is a link to our last thread: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sou...aily-chat.html

I really slacked off from my posting the last couple of months. Lots of life challenges have kept me from focusing on my diet and exercise. I am hopeful that with the warmer and better weather coming that I will be able to refocus and get some more weight off. I just looked back to when I started posting here again last April, and I have lost 10 pounds. Not a lot, but much better than a gain. Another ten would be even better!

Muffin, I hope that you are feeling 100% better now! I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a great day, everyone and here's to Springtime Success!
MJMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 09:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 206/173.8/140

Happy March! I'm looking forward to Spring's arrival!

I had a nice walk yesterday, although it felt a little bit brisker than I expected. I think it may have made me walk a little faster, to that was probably good! Food wasn't 100% on plan, but it wasn't too bad, and my weight is down .6 today. But since I bounce around a lot within a pound or two, time will tell if that really is a loss, but for today I'll take it!

I hope everyone's month is starting off well. Feel free to post your thoughts! Have a great day!
MJMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 07:56 AM   #3  

good morning ladies. decided it was time to get back on the beach. glad u r still here. starting phase one today.
lisaward4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 07:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Hello ladies
I think the last time I posted here was mid-January. How is everyone doing? Since then I managed to lose 12 lbs by staying away from gluten, dairy, sugar, and legumes. I reintroduced those and I started gaining weight again (mostly inflamation) Now, I'm struggling to try to quit those again, especially sugar

I think I'm going to do a phase 1 for a few weeks to get rid of sweet cravings.

MJMS- are you still losing weight?
Lisaward- how do you do with PH1?

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Last edited by Muffin; 04-18-2022 at 08:05 AM.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 04:44 AM   #5  

Where I can find Oct douth beach diet chat?
SueRobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 03:17 AM   #6  

Have you found it? I am waiting for your reply and till then I will visit https://thewordpoint.com/languages/s...ation-services here because I want to translate my novel into German language and over there I found a writer who will translate my novel into the German language. Please reply to me soon.

Last edited by DeannePeterson; 12-23-2022 at 04:43 AM.
DeannePeterson is offline   Reply With Quote