South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 07:00 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Wednesday June 22

Ignore me - just a little whine which will be better when I finish my coffee.

Well, I think yesterday was actually my Hump Day because it sure was busy and lots of things went wrong. I dealt but was really exhausted by bedtime - which seems to be getting earlier and earlier although still after sunset. Life gets extra-complicated when dealing with contractors, convalescent dogs and folks wanting tags for the Fair entries which were ordered late by the Fair Secretary. Today I'll photocopy and print off new ones for delivery tomorrow to the schools.

Today has to be better. I've already moved my car out of the lane so I can get out without asking the guys to move their big trucks. Jazz and I do pet therapy this afternoon and I may have him give me a session.

Wishing you a smooth and level Hump Day!
Old 06-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Ruth pet therapy is exactly what you need. Turn off the world and spend some quality time just relaxing with the pups.

Pearlrose great job getting your workout in.

Beth I completely understand. I too am a grazer at home. Great job keeping maintaining while being at your mom's.

Ha I'm up 4 pounds from Sunday! Thank you never ending hormone cycles lol. I'm not stressing as this seems to be my new norm grumble, grumble. I do need to stop eating PB when I come home from work. I think a glass of wine would do less damage!

Time to kick the day into gear. Happy Hump Day!
Old 06-22-2016, 08:16 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I am, drinking coffee, spraying my weeds with my organic weed killer and enjoying this beautiful morning! I head to the rental project this morning. This will be the worst day pulling down the old insulation and seeing what we've got. Jennifer, you asked, There are seven residential rentals and three commercial. The commercials never have an issue it's the residentials. We will have to head to Denver, I'm sure, for some supplies later.

Ruth, I hope today is better! You're lucky, we get pet therapy every day!

Jennifer, how sweet about the flowers.

Waving at everyone else! I'm on my phone. Not too good for typing.

And great day everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 06-22-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:35 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

to everyone!

This was a Hump Day for me: everything that I had to wrap up at school took longer than expected and I had a few extra obligations suddenly thrust on me. Got it done though....

Tonight I plan on a glass of wine and a bit of a cheat to celebrate wrapping things up.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Yay, Beth!
Closed Thread