South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 07:08 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Thrilling Thursday Chat

Happy Thursday!

If I didn't jump in now wasn't going to be able to do until this afternoon, I have a meeting offsite this morning and then back to back meetings. I am starting to gear up for my class next week, starting to do homework and get ready. Tonight we are off to see Antman my DH really wanted to see.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day
Old 07-16-2015, 07:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, and thanks for starting us up, Pearlrose. I got busy making coffee ice cubes, and then decided to water the hanging pots outside, and am just sitting down now with a bit of breakfast and my 2nd cup of coffee.

I had to remind myself that today's my Friday and it's my payday! I somehow lost track of the days this week, LOL! Hopefully, it will be an easy day at the farm - they're having a party this evening, but I think we're all set for it. And I should be able to skip out early. I have a ton of onions to prepare for the dehydrator this evening, and I want to get started on that task asap. Jake said he'd have them all cleaned and ready to go for me.

Enjoy your day!
Old 07-16-2015, 07:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks for starting us off, Pearl . Let us know how Antman is. I will admit, it looks a bit hokey to me...

Yesterday was great - had an appointment with a cardiologist that was familiar with spinal cord injury patients - YAY!! He knew exactly what was going on, and am so grateful a friend recommended him. Funny, I should be unhappy I have a new diagnosis, but am so thrilled to have a great doc behind me. Woo hoo!

Today should be low key - my son has a friend that slept over last night, so I'm sure it will be noisy pretty soon. I have PT this morning and we hope to go to the library this afternoon. And a nice barbequed chicken dinner!

For once - a beautiful morning here - clear skies and beautiful sunshine
Old 07-16-2015, 07:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Cottage - I thought you might be enjoying the sunshine (do you remember what that is?!). A good man, that Jake is, for prepping your onions!
Old 07-16-2015, 07:46 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Pearlrose, and thanks for cranking us up. I sounds like you have a busy schedule ahead but I'm sure you manage it well.

Sheesh! Succumbed to pizza last night and have two pounds extra this morning. Darned salt! Ian boated down from the Island, got in his car and picked up pizza to treat me to dinner! It sure tasted good but ...

The garbage is out at the curb, I'm dressed and ready to receive delivery of the new bed for my wee guestroom which Claire finished yesterday. Now the fun part begins as I do some decorating touches. (Got a line on a small 3-drawer dresser and mirror yesterday and may do a swap with the antique dealer for some old dishes and silver I was planning to get rid of.)

Today is also Sierra's day to come and clean but I may use her for a couple of hours hanging up Fair schoolwork over at the Hall. We have a pre-Fair Board Meeting tonight and I want to at least LOOK like I have everything in hand.

Sure would like a day with nothing happening but ... My Mother used to say "Enjoy what you can - you're a long time dead!"
Old 07-16-2015, 08:48 AM   #6  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Pearlrose. Enjoy your night out with dh.

Linda. Nothing like a reward of payday. Hope its an easy day.

Ruth. Your new guestroom will be lovely. The artwork thing sounds like lots of work.

Tammy so glad you found a dr. That understands you. Take it easy.

busy day yesterday. I baked 4 zucchini loaves to fed the freezer. Dh always complains that the deep freeze gets everything. Today I have to make about 32 new england rolls for a bbq to serve hot dog steame. Ruth are you familiar with this quebecois gourmand food.
take care
Sophie
Old 07-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone!

My phone services been out all day it just came back. I'm the last of the cheapo's just use my phone for Internet. The day is flying by but I've got all the yard work done and shopping. I'm cooking dinner here tomorrow night for birthday party.it's beautiful and sunny here today. The flowers are finally looking better with some sun. I'm going to go sit down have a late lunch and relax.
Closed Thread