South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 06:33 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Tuesday SBD Chat, March 24

Good Morning

Rise and shine it's coffee time!

Hi everyone! I'm up and cranking! LOL I'm the earlybird at work today and my mom has a mammo appointment a good hour from here at 3pm. I'm packing a bag (with different shoes) because I may need to leave directly from work. Oh, well. We had planned to leave for Glenwood this afternoon, so I'm getting all my necessary chores done, but depending on her initial results we may just stay over here. She is convinced she has an "issue". I really hope not.

It's snowing here right now...actually very wet. I'm so glad I persisted and got the sweet peas planted because this wet snow on top is just perfect. I wouldn't have been so happy crawling around in it because I procrastinated.

So, what's on your agenda today? Stop and say hi

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 03-24-2015 at 06:37 AM.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:37 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default The Tuesday Chat - Marching on!

Up early this morning because I have an 8 a.m. breakfast date and then a 9:30 planning meeting for an event that is not happening until next summer.

When the early settlers arrived in the late-1700s from Scotland, they trekked from the St Lawrence north to settle in Perth. Some keeners are going to do a re-enactment of that journey complete with wagons and mules or horses. They will be stopping in Delta (then Stevenstown) for "potables and comestibles" aka drinks and food which we will supply. Methinks they'll be expecting us to be in costume and character. ** Sigh **

Anyhow, Katherine is picking me up in an hour so I need to scurry around. I doubt that the Mayor wants to see me in my jammies. On the other hand ...

Just to carry on with daily weather grumbling - it's 9ºF out there. I am so sick of coats and boots!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Debbie! I was just starting our thread when I saw you were one step ahead of me, LOL! I'm glad you got your sweet peas in the ground, they're a favorite of mine, too. Are yours the scented ones?

Glad to have you joining us Z4MOM!

It's another cold start to the day, and I already received a text to be prepared for a busy day. Maybe I should take a travel mug of coffee with me. At least it makes the work day go fast when I'm busy.

Ruth, I loved the play on Sunday, and the actors were great! Now we all want to see the original movie. Dinner was phenomenal, but definitely not OP. At least I skipped wine and dessert, though, and brought leftovers home.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:57 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Linda! Yes, mine are scented. I love the scent and so I've planted them right by the sidewalk on a large gate I hauled home from the dump many years ago. When they do well I get a big whiff every time I come and go. Last year they didn't do well (first year there) so I beefed up the soil. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will do better this year. Take your travel mug....it sounds like it's shaping up to be a busy day!

OK, gotta run and make my smoothie!
Old 03-24-2015, 07:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Debbie - I hope all goes smoothly with your mom today.

Ruth - Your life sounds like a wonderful novel full of interesting characters and happenings.

Linda - I'm with you - busy goes faster!

I'm getting my hair cut and colored this afternoon and work the closing shift tonight. Since it's raining, I might run some needed errands after my hair appointment while I am already out. We did get in a bike ride yesterday and the next several days will be too wet or too cold for this wimp.

Have a great day.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I'm crying tears of joy this AM, my DD is bringing leftover black beans and rice for lunch today. *sniff, sniff* I'm so proud!

Ruth - I think you should visit the mayor (and the reenactment crew) in jammies. Give them something to talk about!
Debbie - I hope you get a little break after your job!
Linda - busy goes by quick. It'll be over before you know it

I'm doing my Tuesdays on now - so working 1-5 this afternoon. I was supposed to start working FT this week. no way would that happen! I'll work on a few niggles, but otherwise just take it easy.

Pretty soon I'll be making camping reservations, right?!
Old 03-24-2015, 08:40 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is a rainy chilly morning today the bleak before a good day that is supposed to happen tomorrow. WFH day, this afternoon is DD2 last bowling day nothing else on the agenda.

Debbie I hope they bloom for you. I may go this weekend and look for some flowers to plant.

Ruth enjoy your breakfast this morning and planning.

Cottage busy days just fly by love them

Karen glad adjusting monitor helped a bit.

Tywnn how many days are you up to at work now?

Welcome Z4mom

Have a wonderful day
Closed Thread