3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Terrific Tuesday Beach Daily 8/5 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/30203-terrific-tuesday-beach-daily-8-5-a.html)

sflake 08-05-2003 01:05 PM

Good Morning All...Actually Good Afternoon All!

Just wanted to say Hi!

I was a bad, bad, bad girl last night with pizza, but I will not allow it to derail me! I am down 1 size and I am finding all sorts of "new" clothes in the back of my closet. Hope you all have a super day!

Whats with this chat stuff? How do you do it?

didi123 08-05-2003 01:20 PM

Hi Everyone...
Well, it's been a rough couple of days.:mad:
I haven't been exactly strict lately, been falling off a bit..
it all started with a couple of glasses of wine and piece of cake Friday night at my surprise engagement party...:nono: :nono:

It has made me so aware that sugars really do trigger me..
I had some syrian bread on Sat, followed by McD's on Sunday, ice cream yesterday and out to dinner last night...and a donut today...

The good thing was that I walked on Sunday night and did weights and 1 mile Walk Away the Pounds tape last night.

I consider this not failure, but a learning process and I WILL get it together and lose this weight...I WILL..I WILL...I WILL....

I will continue to come here and get re-motivated from all of you great people here...

Sorry that I'm babbling, but writing helps me to put things back in order...

Have a great day Chicks!!

Di

tinabrul 08-05-2003 01:53 PM

Good day to everyone! I am hanging in here!

stay the course,
tina

gofishin50 08-05-2003 03:08 PM

HAPPY FEET,HAPPY FEET!!

:wave:Hey to all u BEACHIN BABES! LADY,ur post just gives me happy feet 2day:dance:thanks!! Ph1/d14 &12lbs:cheers:down,"no ifs ands r butts;) about it",except for the red wine slip up hv stayed op w/surprising success :encore: Did the Chester walk again 2day,double dose of Viox did not send Bersa packing:cry:,went out way to late 2day & it was hotter:flame: than a 45mm pistol at a Western Shootout,104 2day!!
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

dentrassi 08-05-2003 03:52 PM

WELL!! DH (who has been an adjunct English instructor) was hired full-time at a local Community College, and this morning he went and signed the contract.
We had a celebratory brunch out afterwards, and I managed to stay on track!! Ordered a mushroom omelette with sliced tomato and salad. PRETTY COOL!!! Can't tell you all what a difference this will make in our lives. Fewer classes and more money!! (and full benefits now too!!)

WELCOME!!! To all the newbies.

Gofishin'-CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss!! 12 pounds is FANTASTIC!!!

Di-Everyone slips sometimes. It really is a learning experience. Some things are easier to add back in than otyhers. I had to learn the hard way!!!

sflake-You'll get back on track!!

Sunkist-TOO FUNNY!! I always tell people that I am trying to "get in touch with my inner brat." I think I really need to tame mine too though!!!

Ellis-HEY!! I got up early(er) but my family has been hogging the computer all day!!! We are doing laundry like crazy, and our evening while be a thrill a minute drying session at the laundromat!!!!!

Ruth-Then YOU are the one who put mold in my brand new unopened Ricotta!!!! (Bummer, eh? now I have to take it back!)

Lady-Thanks again for your inspirational post!!!

HEY ALL!!! I appreciate ALL your posts, and wish the best for ALL of you, but I need to get going on the laundry!! See you tomorrow!!!

2BFIT1 08-05-2003 07:14 PM

GoFishin~~Congrats on the 12 pound loss.
WAY TO GO, GAL :bravo:

Den~~Happy drying :)

Tina~~Hang in there, you can do it. :D

Lady~~You were right, today was a Terrific Tuesday :high:

dentrassi 08-05-2003 10:17 PM

Sil-DS13 had a friend over, and we wound up over there drying the laundry!!!
So what could have been a real bummer wound up being kinda fun! How are you doing?