South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 06:01 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Merry Monday Chat

Good morning,

Starting chat before I get ready to exercise and get ready for work! I think my work computer is caput, I tripped on a cord and it fell out of my hands this past weekend so once I get in to work will have them check it out but probably will be without a computer at work.

Yesterday we took Blue and Geo to get a picture with Santa, it was fun and it was a nice day but today will be Rainy day.

How is your Monday shaping up?
Old 12-15-2014, 06:11 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Rose
I'm waiting for my coffee and celebrex to kick in so I can feel a bit more human (I have fibromyalgia and am having a flare). then throwing a quiche in the oven for breakfast/lunch and hitting the showers. Last week of work before I'm off for the Holidays Hooray!
Old 12-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Chicks! Thanks for starting us off, Pearl. I'm trying to figure out if it's a good or bad thing your work computer may be broken .

KO - it's so good to see you popping in on here! You've mentioned the baby a couple of times, did you post a picture? That's a must! Hope the Celebrex makes your day a bit easier.

No big plans for me . Probably walk around the block a couple of times, and hope that goes okay. My neighbor got his kidney out Tuesday, so we're going to convalesce together. He declined my cauliflower soup though! Poor guy doesn't like his veggies.

I did get some online Christmas shopping done this weekend, got a bit more to do. A couple of friends said they'd take me shopping sometime, since I can't drive for a while .

Coffee is ready!
Old 12-15-2014, 06:44 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Rose, thanks for getting us started this morning! I hope your computer works but we all know how that goes. Your Santa pictures were very cute on FB!

Keirie, yay for holiday time off! Always great to see you here!

Twynn, enjoy your mini walks! PS was impressed at dd cleaning!

Me, just got in from taking the dogs on their morning excursion. I've got a little bit of time here before I go to work and have lots to do. My sister flies in tomorrow and I'll pick her up right after work. Then we will head over early Wednesday morning for the week of treatments and will do our Christmas then.
It's cold and dark and miserable but fortunately I have a nice warm place inside.

Have a great Monday everyone!
Old 12-15-2014, 07:06 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

Thank you for starting today's thread, Rose, and good luck on your computer. I do enjoy seeing pictures of your beautiful family on FB!

Hi, Keirie! I hope your meds kick in and you feel better soon! I bet little "B" is excited about Santa Claus, and I loved the pictures of her with him!

Tammy, I hope you are getting stronger and better every day, and it's wonderful that you have such good neighbors to look after you.

Debbie, I hope your dreary day brightens up and you get everything accomplished!

This is my first 4 day work week since before Thanksgiving, but the workers should be wrapping up the kitchen renovation this week. Woohoo!!! Then things should start getting back to normal, although we'll have all the kitchen stuff to move back into the cabinets and organize where we want it all to go. That should keep me busy for a few days.

Other than that, I'm just about set for Christmas. I have to pick up 3 more gifts but I know exactly where to get them, and then they'll have to be wrapped. I decided not to bake cookies this year, but it just doesn't feel right after baking them for every year since I can remember. I may break down and whip up a few batches with the grandkids, just to keep the tradition going.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

In overdrive this morning - back later. Merry Monday!
Old 12-15-2014, 09:16 AM   #7  

Height: 5'4"

Hi All -

Sorry I was MIA the past few days - things have been crazy busy! The countdown to the holidays seems to be going faster than ever. I have wrapped nothing, and definitely still in need of stocking stuffers - but I LOVE that part!

Everyone be well!
Old 12-15-2014, 09:33 AM   #8  

Height: 5'8"

Hi friends,
Welcome to a new week. I need to get back on track. The visit with my parents this weekend went well, but I am increasingly concerned about them. They have a couple of drs. appointments this week, so maybe that will help.

I had a bad facebook experience - the classic "found out all my friends were at a party I wasn't invited to." It's a odd situation because we are friendly with a group of parents who are very tightly knit - we're sort of "auxiliary" members I guess. We all usually get together and have dinner on Xmas eve. One of the families had a big Christmas party and we weren't invited! I saw the pictures on Facebook. It really hurt my feelings and now I feel like I don't want to really get together with this group on Xmas eve, plus it's weird because one of the group is having a gingerbread house building party for kids on Saturday (we were invited to that, but I'll see the others there) and I'll have to see them there. Anyone have any advice for me?
Old 12-15-2014, 11:12 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Oh Matilda, yet another reason I got off FB 2 years ago, and haven't regretted it since!

Is it something simple, that they knew you would be with your parents and didn't mention it so you wouldn't feel guilty not visiting parents (because you'd way rather go to a party)?

Hope you find peace and a simple answer!
Old 12-15-2014, 12:14 PM   #10  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, chicks.

I've been to the gym. Expecting several packages today and few tomorrow so will finish wrapping. Tonight we are going out to dinner with friends. Need to check out the menu to see if I can exercise willpower at home and stick to it once I get there.

Have a good week.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:19 PM   #11  
sophie

Good afternoon

sitting here with a glass of wine. My reward for not tasting any of the baked goods. Boy is the freezer overflowing but remember we will have three events here.

Matilda. Tammy is right. See how they behave towards you.

everyone else. Sorry for no personal replies
take care
Sophie
Old 12-15-2014, 05:51 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Sneaking in a quick peek while at work. Sorry ladies I am going to Sophie's for a glass of wine lol. Sounds perfect after this long day lol
Old 12-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #13  
sophie

Jen come on over, it might be more than a glass
take care
Sophie
Closed Thread