South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 149/147/127

Height: 5'4"

Default Cheated pretty bad on phase 1...guilty

I hate that feeling and then gained back the 2 I worked so hard to lose! I was doing so well and now I feel very guilty!~!
AKBremer7608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 322/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft5

Even though you may feel guilty the best attitude is to get back on the wagon. I started phase one on the 12th. I cheated once on that Sunday for dinner for a pizza. I ate two small slices and a chicken finger and a small pepsi. I felt guilty afterwards but you know what I got up Monday morning and started again and here I am a week later and down another few lbs. Just make sure when you cheat that its something worth it to you and the very next thing you do is to be good. GOOD LUCK and don't feel guilty we all fall a little sometimes its that we get back up that really matters.
OnMyWayDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

My recommendation would be to get back on plan right away -- don't wait for tomorrow or Monday. I used to do that, but it meant that getting on plan was much, much harder to do, until I just gave up and gained everything back.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote