crummy day....

• Hey guys,

I have felt like patooey today. I did start my period and ran out of coffee this morning; so that's probably it. I was a LITTLE worried since I made the crock-pot steel-cut oats for b-fast. I only had 1/2 cup with 1/2 my normal eggs. I am finding this transition to phase 2 quite scary. I KNOW I have to make this a life-style change so it will work! I know it. Went to chick fil a tonight and had a chicken salad and was ok. I abstained from the ice cream social at church and that was ok too. I am planning on having a cocktail or 2 this weekend So I'm focusing on that treat.

Just needed to fret a little.
  • I think it helps to come here and talk it out sometimes and get a little understanding from beachy friends
  • TOM and running out of coffee seem to be legitimite reasons for fretting a bit. Congratulate yourself for the good food decisions you made amidst a trying day! Your decision not to eat full fat/full sugar ice cream coming off phase 1 was so major!

You have a planned treat this weekend to look forward to. I agree with Karen-coming here seems to really help!

Best wishes!
  • Yup, the thought of a nice cold glass of wine on a Friday night keeps me going too. It's my carrot on a stick, and I feel good when I can delay gratification like that. You are doing great. It is important to acknowledge when you resist cravings.
  • geez, no coffee alone would ruin my entire day!!
    Just take it a little at a time and it will be ok.