South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-03-2010, 05:29 AM   #1  
Motivated for Success!!

Height: 5'7"

Default where's my weather?

Ok its 2:30am and I can't sleep! I've been busy all day and haven't checked in so I figured 'why not now?' I just caught up with the Friday thread and I must say.... I'm so JEALOUS of all your nice weather! I've been on spring break all week and it's been nothing but cloudy, cold, rainy weather here on California's Central Coast! Bummer! The week before it was like summer and I was stuck in school. Grr!

I've been doing pretty well staying OP, I even put on a pair of jeans that I expected to be waaaay too small and they fit! Woo Hoo! I only weight myself every other week when I clean a friends house (I don't own a scale!) so I won't know exactly how I'm doing until next Friday

Last edited by KellyEnix; 04-03-2010 at 05:30 AM.
KellyEnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:21 AM   #2  
Be happy.

Good morning Kelly I hope you'll be able to get back to sleep in a while, it's awfully early for you to be up for the day!

Congratulations on staying on plan and fitting into those smaller jeans.

As for the weather, I'm sorry you've got lousy spring break weather.
Just go back a few weekly threads and read about the rain, sleet, snow and cold weather we were all having and then you'll be pretty content with your California Central Coast weather again I think!
Heidi58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: maintaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi58 View Post
Congratulations on staying on plan and fitting into those smaller jeans.

As for the weather, I'm sorry you've got lousy spring break weather.
Just go back a few weekly threads and read about the rain, sleet, snow and cold weather we were all having and then you'll be pretty content with your California Central Coast weather again I think!
I was thinking the same thing! And great job!
WaistingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/165/140

Height: 5'5"

I hope you get some better weather soon. And great job on fitting into the smaller jeans, that's got to feel great!
ChelseaW is offline   Reply With Quote