South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #1  
Bridesmaid to be!!

S/C/G: 10st3/10st/9st

Height: 5ft 4in

Default Ricotta muffins

I cant find the recipe for ricotta muffins, can nybody point me in the right direction? Also i will have to use normal ricotta, cant find fat free anywhere!
Old 02-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

It is under breakfast cheesecake or something like that in the recipe thread. You can make it sweet or savory.

I always use cottage cheese, because it is less calories and if you use an electric beater it comes out smooth just like the ricotta. It's also cheaper, and doesn't really taste too different when mixed with other things.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #3  
Bridesmaid to be!!

really sorry to be a pain but cant find them anywhere under phase 1 breakfasts!! could you send me link please xx
Old 02-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #4  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

I saw this title and went to check this out - found "Ricotta Muffins" as well as the "Breakfast Cheesecake", the second sticky in the Phase I breakfasts. If you read through all the posts you will have information about substituting ricotta for the cottage cheese, as well as using all fat free cream cheese & cottage cheese.

I'm definitely going to try the breakfast cheesecake!

I have played around with the "cheesecake" snacks and found that the Crystal Light lemonade and berry flavors work really well so they might be good with this recipe also.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #5  
Bridesmaid to be!!

Red face thats really helpful

Thank you!! Got some low fat cottage cheese so im going to give it a whirl in a while, going to try splenda and cinamon, really hoping there nice as my low fat natural yoghurt and sweetner is getting rather bland!
Closed Thread