2nd and last weigh in of Phase 1

• I lost another 1.8 lbs this week, for a total loss of 6.8 lbs. in 11 days of Phase 1. My next weigh in will be next Friday, after 5 more days of Phase 1 (with a couple of scheduled cheats because we will be on vacation) and then 2 days of Phase 1.5.

In a way I wish it was more (of course). But the fact that I even lost anything the second week says to me that the fat loss is catching up with the water. In a way I wish I was doing just a whole plain Phase 1 but if I am realistic with myself that is not going to happen. I'm not going to eat carbs anyway, only allow myself some wine with dinner. So, we'll see what happens.

Also, yesterday, a huge NSV. Last May I bought some bras which overnight became too small. They were actually physically a little uncomfortable to wear. Yesterday, after AF came, one of them fit perfectly. Yeah!!!!

And, when I get back, I'll be very close to having my ticker!
  • That's a good loss for Phase I. I know the book says 8 to 12 but that is a ploy to sell books and applies to people with a lot to use and are dieting for the first time. You've actually lost 4% of your starting weight! Go, Girl!

Enjoy your vacation.
  • I know, Ruth. I realized I only completed 11 days of Phase 1 anyway. This morning I feel a little bloated and backed up too so maybe it was more. Or, maybe not. It's still a big loss. I just can't wait to get into the 150s. I haven't been there in a couple of years.
  • I remember the 150's. It was back in 1977!
  • That was excellent for not needing to lose too much weight. Great job!!
  • Great job on the weight loss!! I like the idea of looking at that you have lost 4% of your the weight you would like to lose!!
  • Great Job!! Congrats!!

I completed my 2 weeks today, and have lost a total of 7- wished for more, but happy with how I did.

Have fun on your vacation and enjoy those glasses of wine, don't worry about the "cheating" -you will be/ do just fine!
    Deb
  • Great job!

My 2 weeks completion was Wed and I was -10 but today I was +3 of that. I wonder where I went wrong (no flo, drank lots of water, didn't even intro anything Ph2!). But a loss is a loss. Now to get back those three and maintain!