3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Friday Fun Time! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/158448-friday-fun-time.html)

jenne1017 12-12-2008 01:08 PM

Ahhh. I misunderstood. SORRY!

we've had our fake tree for 19 years+ -- it was my family tree and now DW and I use it!

Barb0522 12-12-2008 01:09 PM

Jenn - Welcome back! I was just wondering the other day how you and your DW were doing. I probably should plan a few days on phase 1 myself give how I've been eating.

Stephanie - Happy birthday!

No time for personals. I've got a friend coming over soon and we're going out to lunch when he gets here. I need a stress break.

I finally sent a note to Robert yesterday telling him that if he doesn't have someone come and get the rest of his stuff by the 27th, I'm going to move it to a storage unit, pay the first month's rent and give him the key. I expect he will be irate but he has had 11 months to get his stuff. (and we are talking a lot of expensive stereo and video equipment as well as some junk). No word from the lawyer on the divorce.

Roundtable was a blast last night. My speech on Webelos to Boy Scout Transition was well received. Brian had a great time at the PTA meeting in the choir and orchestra and our friends took him out for ice cream afterwards. He didn't miss me in the least.

Kim_Star060404 12-12-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenne1017 (Post 2494415)
Ahhh. I misunderstood. SORRY!

we've had our fake tree for 19 years+ -- it was my family tree and now DW and I use it!

Haha! No problem, Jenn. I wish we could have a fake tree, DH won't hear of it, though. Thank goodness our yard is bare and we have plenty of places to replant them.

Barb: :hug: Hope you enjoyed your lunch and that it was the stress break that you needed.

CyndiM 12-12-2008 06:06 PM

Woo hoo :jig: electricity is a very good thing, especially when it's cold out! Anyone heard from Beachgal cuz I bet she's in the same boat.

Now to catch up!

Barb0522 12-12-2008 06:29 PM

Kim - Something came up and he wasn't able to come for lunch but we did get a chance to talk and he did move the leg to the table in my garage so the electric eye can be moved. Once I get all the junk moved then he will move the eye down to the right height for me. It's great having a good friend whose a handyman when you're a single mom! He came to do an estimate on the brick repair so my lawyer can use it to drop the value of the house in the divorce if necessary. The brick is worse than when we looked at it a few months ago. The moisture is getting in it and we may have to do the repairs even before the divorce is final. Guess I'll just have to see. If I make it to Christmas with a job, then maybe I can spend the money.

Time to go pick up Brian from day care.

zeffryn 12-12-2008 06:57 PM

OB appt. went well...my ticker is a bit off, I'm actually 37 weeks today. I guess I should probably change it. I had a non stress test today - 30 minutes. It was really relaxing and I dozed for a bit. Baby was in excellent condition and I have an ultrasound next Friday to check position and size.

I scheduled my section today. Dec. 29 @ noon. It is a bit odd to know the exact date. 17 days isn't much time to get everything done!

DH and I moved the last of our stuff off the deck and into the house today - we've been using it as storage while we get the things inside put away. I suspect tonight that we're going to be finishing the baby nursery as DH has a notion to play golf tomorrow and I told him I wanted to be finished before he went. ;)

I am in the process of making a special dinner for family movie night - greek orzo pasta with panko crusted chicken breasts. One of DH's favorites. We're watching Frosty on ABC tonight at 7 (central). A nice way to wind down the evening.