South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Question Week 2 here

Well weighed myself yesterday morning and the scale yelled out in glee 126. WOOO HOO! Well, so that means I lost 4 pounds??? Reason why I am writing this is that last week (first week on SB starting Monday) TOM was here. I weighed 130. Then went out to Cracker Barrel yesterday and had asked them to make up a omelet (egg beaters) with some onion, bacon and cheese in it. Didn't eat any bread at all. For dinner, I made a cheeseburger quiche which consisted of (ground turkey, onions, heavy cream, eggs and salt/pepper to taste). Then had my ricotta cheese for dessert and my allotment for almonds. So, weighed myself this morning (week 2) and I am up 127.5!!! HUH! Guess it is just water weight I am retaining somehow off and on???? I am thinking since aunt flo is gone now, maybe I shouldn't even count last week's weigh in????

YOUR THOUGHTS!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

It could be water, I wouldn't freak out. Maybe your omelet was very salty - bacon usually is.
I would advise to make sure you are getting enough veggies. I don't see much in the way of veggies for yesterday, unless you didn't list everything you ate. 4 1/2 cups a day is the minimum you should be eating. This really kick starts weight loss for me, and also makes you feel fuller due to the bulk. You also need to throw in some dairy and some beans to round things out.

The bacon, cheese, and heavy cream are not legal on SB. Unless the bacon was turkey and the cheese was lowfat.

The way TOM affects me is to stall my weight loss or show a small gain just before, then a drop right after things are done. But everyone is different.
Closed Thread