A soft and good WW bread??

• I am looking for advice on ww bread. My family is revolting against all of the ww breads I have purchased. Of course the kids love a P&J for their lunches most days, and they complain that the WW bread is dry and stiff. They are used to Hillbilly bread -(which I learned after I became a label reader is only "made with whole grains".) I am not a big bread eater, but I do want to make a healthier choice for the family. If anyone knows of a nice soft and good tasting alternative, I would love to hear about it.
  • A good, soft ww bread that I like is Stroehman's. Arnold's also makes a good ww bread. Both are popular with my grandchildren for their PBJ's and grilled cheese.
  • Cottage - Where would you find that bread? I have been looking for good ww bread also. I find most are dry as well.
  • Arnolds also makes an extra fiber bread which is really really good. Instead of bread try wraps. They're softer and actually easier to eat. There was a low carb high fiber wrap but I can't rememeber who put it out. It had something like 20 gms of fiber per serving. It was in the deli section. Makes a nice pizza crust
  • In my area, you can find both Stroehman's and Arnold's bread in most any grocery store. I'm not sure if they're available nation-wide, though.