South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Default Thrilling Thursday Twitters!

Hiya girls! I know that it's not technically Thursday here, but it is for all of our East Coast chicks, so I'm going to go ahead and start us off. I just wanted to say bye!! I'll miss you all this week, but I'll be back next Monday if everything travel-wise goes well.

Everything but the tomorrow-morning toiletries are packed, I've studied quite thoroughly for my test and the house is clean. 10 am tomorrow we are outta here. I'm SO excited!! I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but DH and I have only been in a "hotel" alone twice since we've been together. On our wedding night and a few months ago when I flew to Austin from the nearest airport (2 1/2 hours away) and my flight left at 6 in the morning. So, technically, this is our honeymoon. I'm ecstatic!

Well, better get to bed - need a lot of rest for tomorrow! Have a great weekend!!

, Kim
Old 02-28-2008, 05:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 302/229/140

Height: 5'11"

I might be the first one on the North American continent to see thursday morning. No special plans today. Filling out more paperwork for immigration ( it seems endless) I think we're in for a chicken day.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:06 AM   #3  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Kim, have a great time on your "honeymoon"!!!! Don't forget to eat!

Spirit, enjoy your chicken and good luck with the paperwork.

Me...nothing special or exiting. Just work and more work. We are going to N.O. tomorrow afternoon, so I have to do some extra work tonight so I can take the time off. My Mom is going back to NC in a couple of weeks, so we are trying to do everything she wants to do before that. No idea what we are going to eat for dinner...might do some surfing to come up with something new. It's cold again today and is supposed to warm up by the weekend. Hope so. My cute little fence for my new garden came in last night and I want to start getting the little veg/herb/flower garden ready for when it does get warm.

Last edited by femmecreole; 02-28-2008 at 06:07 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:25 AM   #4  
Determined to lose!

Kim, have fun on your honeymoon!!!! WE WANT DETAILS!!! LOL, just kidding! have fun!

Femme, I've been in this place for 7 years and each year I say I'm going to start a veggie garden and never do. Perhaps I'll make this the year I do!!!!!

I was able to sleep in, ok, I really couldn't "sleep": but I was able to lay there before getting up. The one good thing about court, I don't have to be to work this morning!!! I'll go after court. Joey's saying he's moving out, but that was three weeks ago they started all this and his friends haven't yet handed in the apartment application. I was sort of hoping to go into court and tell them he's moving out. But no, I have to act like that will never happen! When he does, then I'll contact the court. But for now, the NY law states child support continues till 21 unless he emancipates himself by movingout. So, I have to deal with his father for a wee be longer! I'll let ya all know what the judge does to him if anything.

The scale is stupid! Yesterday morning was reading a wopping 189, this am it says 185!!!!!!!!!!! hhhrrrrmmmmmmmm.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

G-g-g-g-good morning! It's freezing and blustery, I'm glad we don't have anything planned for outdoors today! We just have plans to meet some friends at Applebee's for lunch, then Maggie and I have to shop for yet another birthday present. I've been having quite a time battling the munchies lately, it seems all I want to do is eat. After the skating program yesterday, we all went out for a coffee, and I ended up having a pumpkin scone with mine. I wonder if it's just a case of spring-fever? But I'm making an extra effort today to get my act back together and stay on track.

Star, have a wonderful time on your "honeymoon"!

Spirit, have fun muddling through that immigration paperwork!

Cat, I'm sure you'll discover some fun things to do on your trip into N.O. tomorrow! Will your mom still be staying with you when your DD comes home? I bet the three of you will have some wonderful times together.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:28 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Loriann, I hope everything goes well today at court! Yes, please let us know what happens.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:51 AM   #7  
Determined to lose!

OK< I had received in the mail a couple days ago a court order of appearance, I simply looked at the date and time and said "I knew that" and tossed it onto the desk. I just now looked at it, the ex is petitioning to drop the child support because he was evicted out of the place he was running his business. Now, he had quit his permanent job to work for himself under the table, only reporting a quarter of what he earned. He also told judge that my son has a part time job. Little does he know I have Joe's w-2 to report to the judge, he gets so little hours the lad only brought hom 143.00 last year! LOLOL He also stated Joe gets grants, little does he know that it's not enough to cover the college bills. And I'm still paying all the bills here at home. I hope, pray the Judge see's through this character. And if I need to I just might spill the beans to the judge that his "car mishap:" last month was with five vehicles!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:32 AM   #8  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Kim, have a GREAT trip! You'll have to report on the place where you stay. We've only driven through New Mexico, but it was lovely!

Jen, hope your paperwork goes well!

Cat, hope your weather warms up so you can get that garden started! Have fun in New Orleans with your mom!

Loriann, good luck in court today!

Linda, for you and anyone else who needs it! Have fun shopping with Maggie!

Man, is it chilly out there this morning! I just got back from my run and I am so glad to be back in the house where there's no wind. That's done for the day, though, so I can cross it off the mental list. We've got a busy one today! I've got to get Connor rolling on school soon because we have to run to base to get the car's oil changed later this morning. Then back home to get the girls to nap before heading over to violin lessons. I might just crash tonight and tape the American Idol results show to watch another time! (It would be nice to fast foward through all the chit-chat and replays anyway...)

Tom will be home two weeks from today!!!

Kara
Old 02-28-2008, 08:04 AM   #9  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Crap! Lost a long post and the PT guy is arriving! Back later.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:19 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Morning chicks. Not too much going on around here out of the ordinary. DD1 will be coming home tonight. She's got an early flight tomorrow to go visit a friend in Arizona and wanted me to take her to the airport. But that would mean leaving here at 3:30AM and nobody to watch the kids, so I got her a limousine service instead. Otherwise the usual, work, housework, exercise. Big plans tonight to watch Survivor and fold laundry, yee-ha! Come on Friday!

Kim, have a wonderful romantic getaway! You surely deserve it as hard as you've been working.
Lauriann, good luck in court.
Kara, I tried the Walk and Kick yesterday. It was okay, but I liked the longer ones with the weights better.
Good morning Spirit! What's a chicken day?
cottage, I buy birthday presents in bulk, then I've usually got one on hand when a party comes up. Unless it's on of their best buddies - then we go buy something special. But in general all boys like Legos and all girls like Bratz or Littlest Pet Shop!
Old 02-28-2008, 08:40 AM   #11  
Visualizing the Goal

Schmoo, your kids have just been invited to Connor's next birthday party! That boy is a Lego freak! I haven't done the Walk and Kick. No weights on that one? Might make me sad.

Ruth, hope your PT goes well!

Avery wants "wahyuh" and "yuhguh" (water and yogurt) so I'd better hop to it!

Kara
Old 02-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #12  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Good day closer to Friday to ya!

It is cold here and I wike up with some pretty red & puffy eyes. They started bothering me a bit th other day and now they look horrible so no contacts or makeup

Kim I sure hope you have an excellent time on your trip

Good luck with your papers spirit

Cat enjoy your time with your mom

Loriann yes do tell us about court

Cottage heres some for those munchies

Kara how great Tom will be home soon I bet you and the kiddos are counting down the days

Ruth you poor thing loosing your post that just means the next one will be even better

Schmoodle your evening plans gave me a tickle "survivor & laundry"

Tonight my mom is coming to have dinner with us which is a good thing as she has been under so much pressure and stress since my dad passed and I just cry & worry about over everything even the small stuff.

Have a great day ladies
Old 02-28-2008, 09:20 AM   #13  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Quick zooooom by here! Lots of students in this morning. Hope everyone's doing well and staying warm. It's bright and sunny here, but it was 8* F this morning!!!

Chirp witcha later!

Last edited by beachgal; 02-28-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:43 AM   #14  
Determined to lose!

OK, So Joe shows up at court, late. all that happened was the judge assigned him a lawyer for his willful violation, and gave us a hearing date for the change of order petitions.

I feel bad for him in what he's done to himself. He's now at LEAST 50lbs heavier than last time I seen him, he has to be about 275. When they called us, we were seated right outside the door for the courtroom. From his chair to the chair in the courtroom must of been only ten to twenty steps. When he sat down he was huffing and puffing like he'd just ran a marathon! I wanted to tell him about the SB, but I didn't want to spend anytime talking with him at all. I picked up my pace to my car as he was following me trying to talk with me, I said nothing.

Hopefully the apartment situation with my son will have made itself manifest as to wether he's actually going to move or not, so that when we go back I can just tell the judge he's emancipated himself or not. I want to be done with Joe!!!!!!!

I'll do personals later.

Thanks all for listening!
Lori
Old 02-28-2008, 09:44 AM   #15  
Visualizing the Goal

Have a wonderful dinner with your mom, Gonna! No breaking out the ice cream this time, though!!!

Hope the students give you a little break later on, Laurie! Connor's doing his phonics work now - I thought of you when I got it out.

Well, Loriann, at least you know you can outrun Joe if you don't feel like chatting!

Kara

Last edited by tomandkara; 02-28-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Closed Thread