South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 09:44 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning chicks, I cruised through here earlier, but didn't have the energy to post yet. Now I'm back, showered, caffeinated, and much perkier, . I try not to post until I'm really awake, because I did that once, and when I went back and read my post it made no sense.
DD had her evaluations and jury last night, and did pretty well. She is going for a Bachelor of Fine Arts, and had heard that they'd been pretty rough on some of the other girls, so she was very worried, and so I was worried too! They had some constructive criticism for her, but that is what we're paying for. I'm relieved it went well since she's had a rough semester with the ex-boyfriend issues and roommate problems on top of it.
Today is the usual for me, with meetings tonight. Sadly, that means I will miss Survivor. I'll watch it online tomorrow, I guess...

jenne
, I'm so glad to see you are making such a speedy recovery!
cottage, have a happy busy day!
Ruth, glad you are home safely! I'm sure Hershey is soooo happy today.
ThinbyJune, glad to hear you are through the rough part of Ph1.
Sleep tight Kara!
Cat, thanks for all the great recipes you find!
Laurie, hope the game and salad tonight are fun.
Stephanie, I have the same problem. Catching DD2 and DS for a photo is no problem, but getting DD1 in there is always difficult.
Awww, Kim, sorry you are feeling rough. Get some sleep and feel better soon, okay?
Old 11-29-2007, 09:46 AM   #17  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Morning! Today started out as a bad hectic day but my prayers are begining to be answered so thats good.

Jenn congrats on the good news from the doc. Hope the insomnia leaves soon.

Cottage a christmas party - sounds like a nice way to kick off the season

Ruth glad your back. Hope your trip was wonderful.

Hi Kara

Dawn glad your doing well on phase 1. Heres some to continue through

Cat, Stephanie have a great day!

Laurie enjoy your evening with dh and may your team win

Kim do get better soon
Old 11-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Girls:
Kimn feel better that's what alwys happens to me and DH
Kara: 60!! that sounds divine! Can't wait to see the kid pics and I love Charlie brown!! I love when they dance!
Pacer!! I love that stuff too I missed em tho last night. . .what is it with everything being on Cable or PPV anymore?
Laurie: glad you're feelin better hon and you have a good game plan for tonight!!
Cat that looks yummy have a great day!
Dawn: glad the grouchies are gone!!
Ruth How was the Hershey Cuddle. . .glad you got to sleep in!
Cottage I'm gonna have to borrow your DNA!! You're amazing!
Jenne My sleeping is crappy too. glad you're getting back on track!

Me:2 NSVs and 1 SV!! Last night my and my gfs went to my favorite cafe chocked full of temptation! they have flavored coffee beans I had a cinamon sticky bun coffee (not flavor shot) cafe au lait soo good and didn't give in to the plate of Scones. ( I pictured them all as big blobs of chicken fat)
NSV 2 THis morning I am wearing a pair of jeans I've tried on twice before and couldn't button Now they are comfy and size 8
SV ok so I wasn't going to get on until tomorrow BUt I'm scale ho On Monday I was 143 (lying ticker COugh) This AM 1 Was 137!! I must have been super bloated Water be gone!! I love ph 1 ish!
anyway back to the grind bbl
Kier
Old 11-29-2007, 10:24 AM   #19  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks, another busy day for me. Hugs to all that need them and those who don't. I managed to get my front porch decortated but that is it so far. Still feeling rather crappy. DH wants to go buy a Element, now of course, why do men have a thing with cars and trucks. We were going to wait til this time next year. But we will see. I told him if he wanted to go and see about it. GRRR. Well got to dash got a screaming kid. Take care chicks
Old 11-29-2007, 11:08 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Wow, chicks, TOM hungries have hit me this morning with a vengeance (sorry TOM). It's very lucky I have no chocolate in the house right now. I've already had a 2-egg spinach and cheese omelet this morning with 3 turkey bacons, then 5 triscuits and a LCLC for a snack, and I'm starving and can't wait for lunch. So full of water, I'm sloshing, but I think I'll go and make some skim milk cocoa because I'm cold too. This is going to be a long day!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:21 AM   #21  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgal View Post
Ooh, Cat, ... Hon, do you want the image link in your sig to show the actual image or were you meaning for it to be a link? If you want an image, it has to have the "[img]" codes wrapped around it. Being super tech-savvy, you probably know that, so maybe the link was intentional, but if you want me to fix it, just let me know.
The "card" is too large..would take up too much band width...that's why I uploaded it to one of my servers and just did the link. But thanks for the thought! I appreciate it!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:32 AM   #22  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

Schmoodle sorry I missed you this morning. Hope you have a great day!

KO Congrats on the victories

hiya LC have a great day

My crazy day seems to be getting better so now I'm gonna go hit the treadmil for my lunchtime workout.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:37 PM   #23  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

Afternoon beach babes! I did my lunchtime workout - 31 mins on the elliptical. I worked my way up to level 9 and boy was that tough my thighs were so tight I thought they would bust.

Tomorrow is weigh in and I am a bit scared as I was a lil off with the eating and the non working out over the weekend with my dh's bday and all. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:37 PM   #24  
Visualizing the Goal

How's this for timing? I got my period today on weigh-in day! Argh. Still down two pounds from the beginning of the month, but it's always sad to see the numbers go up for no good reason. I guess the good news is that I'll see a rapid loss next week!!! I'll have to set a really aggressive goal for next month.

Kara
Old 11-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I got a big wake-up call today to start slowing down. I was running down the stairs, on my way out the door, and I slipped and fell down the last few steps and landed on my left ankle. OUCH!!!! I laid there perfectly still for at least 1/2 hour before I dared to try to move. Cindy told me to stay home with my foot on ice, but I managed to make it out there anyway. I can hobble around, but my ankle is horribly swollen. Cindy examined it and said she's pretty sure it's just a bad sprain. She made me stop and sit with ice on it every hour or so, then sent me home early. Maggie and I kept our playdate, though. I was able to just sit with my foot propped up, so that was nice.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:31 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Cottage I hope your ankle is O.K. As a world renowned clutz I'm very familiar with sprains. Take it easy.
Kara I'm sorry about the bad timing but for the two pounds.
Gonna You've been working out so well I'm sure you won't be disappointed at weigh in.
Schmoodle I hope the hungries got better.
KO On your NSV and SV. I'm the same way with the scale and wasn't going to get on until Mon. but forgot about the Nov. challenge so I guess tomorrow will have to do.
LC
Laurie & Kim Hope you're both feeling better.
Stephanie The movies sound great. I always stay up on Christmas Eve and watch all the movies from when I was a kid, all by myself. Enjoy.
Hope everyone had a great day. I stayed OP and still feel good.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #27  
Visualizing the Goal

Linda, I hope your ankle settles back down to its normal size and color soon! Glad you got to play with Maggie anyway.

Dawn, you're such a great cheerleader. Thanks for your kind words!

Gonnabe165, you're gonna be 165 before you know it with all of your workouts!!!

Schmoodle, I told Tom last month that someone should make chocolate flavored gum. He looked at me like I was crazy, but it totally makes sense to me. Maybe it's a girl thing!

Everybody with the sniffles, drainies, or stiffies, get better soon!!!

Kara
Closed Thread