South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning everyone...I had a wonderful time with my DD yesterday. We spent 'quality' time visiting. Did drive into town for a bit of looksee...went to church last night then she headed back home.

This morning I have been cooking up a storm because DH is coming HOME!!! I made the Taco Bake and cooked a Tuscan style steak which I sliced very thin to have a steak salad tomorrow. Tonight we'll have the Taco Bake with shreaded lettuce, tomatoes, grn onions and nf sour cream. DH makes a killer Enchilada Bake so this is a real test to see if he'll accept this 'special' diet dinner. Perhaps I should serve the wine with dinner instead of later in the evening like we usually have it?

I love coming here and seeing all your posts and learning more about you. Most of you are much, much younger than I so you're all a lot busier with work, kids, homework, the whole nine yards. I am so proud to see so many young women living good, full wholesome lives. I admire your tenacity!

Here's a cute quote for you...have a laugh and have a great Sunday!

"I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost a
total of 789 pounds. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a
charm bracelet." -- Erma Bombeck
Old 02-11-2007, 05:20 PM   #17  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Wow...we've had a pretty miserable weekend here. I've been sick, and apparently passed it on to my oldest. She's running a fever today. I was supposed to meet with a potential babysitter, but had to cancel since I didn't want to take the kiddo out while she was feeling bad. I ended up taking a Benadryl this afternoon because I'm sneezing my head off and my eyes itch like crazy. I feel like I'm in the midst of an allergy attack rather than a cold.

About the only thing I managed to get done this weekend was cleaning out the plastic bowl cabinet. Exciting stuff, I tell ya.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #18  

Well, I'm about halfway through my 'Sunday Cooking Extravaganza' ...I've made Taco Bake (of course!), Cuban Flank Steak (I think the real name is Ropa Vieja), Meatball Casserole (with pasta). I have left: Chickpea and black bean curry, stuffed poblanos, and Jet's Shrimp Scampi.

I weighed myself this morning and was at 223...that's 10 lbs lost since 1/8!! that means I'm only 3 lbs away from my first mini-goal reward...a $50 shopping spree @ Borders!! I can't wait.

Jet I hope you fell better soon!!

mamajok I love the quote
Closed Thread