South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 06:54 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! It's another cold one but we are just fine with the wood stove blazing away so come and sit and chat a bit.

I goofed off a lot yesterday but enjoyed my quiet day. The only thing I really accomplished, aside from getting dressed, was to bake a rum cake for a friend. He's doing a birthday dinner for his mum and wanted one of my cakes. It snowed all day so going to visit Harry wasn't an option.

Today is a quiet day too and I'm glad of it after a hectic week. Hershey and I will do Church this morning and visit H. this afternoon. Eric is going to lug in wood for me and we will be able to cozy in for the evening.

What's happening in your life today?
Old 01-28-2007, 07:33 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning,
I think it'll be a quiet day here, too. I have to pick up the girls at 10, then we'll probably just hang out at their place the rest of the day. My DIL might bring Amber over to play in the afternoon, but it all depends on the weather. I'll need to check what's in their freezer and fridge, too. We may have to make a grocery run.
We had a houseful yesterday, with all the kids and grandkids here. It sure does get loud, but I just love it when everyone is home. Everyone enjoyed the lasagna, and I didn't bother to tell them it was made with ww noodles, but they did know I used fake meat for Caitlyn's sake. For dessert we had FF angel food cake with fresh berries. That was my only cheat, so I feel good about that.
Well, I need to start packing a bag, so I'll try to get in here later. Hopefully I can pick up on someone's internet network out there in the "boonies."
Old 01-28-2007, 08:56 AM   #18  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

G'morning. I hope to be a little more productive today than I was yesterday. All I did (other than making it out of the house for an hour with the girls) was spend money on my newest project. Got some good ideas from my best friend, but I wasn't able to help him with his problems. I think I'll cook a beef roast so I can have some tasty meat for lunches next week.

The girls are happily absorbed in the Doodlebops for a few minutes. I should head upstairs and load the dishwasher.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #19  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

jetsetter Cooking ahead is a great idea. I usually get 'caught' when there is nothing prepared in the house to eat, then we go get something we should not have.

cottagebythesea It's fun to have a houseful but I'll bet your glad to enjoy the peace.

Ruthxxx If I were to bake a cake for someone it would have to be something that I did not like so that I wouldn't be tempted to lick the bowl

Me My dd is wearing her new outfit to church today. After losing around 19 lbs. she looks so cute in it. Her sides are smoothing out. I'll post a before/after pic. later. I am not quite ready to post my pics yet.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #20  

Good Morning Chicks!

Well, I must admit I feel better knowing that I wasn't the only one that did practically nothing yesterday. I did make it out of the house last night to go do my volunteering...but that was it. So today, I have to do laundry, clean up the apartment, and grocery shop. I'm going to also try and cook a few meals for the week. And I have to volunteer again tonight. I'm glad there are two days to the weekend, or I would get nothing done!

Well, I love to spend all day online, but I need some breaky and I need to get to the store.

Have a lovely day, ladies
Old 01-28-2007, 11:42 AM   #21  
gotta lose it!

Morning everyone! Yesterday I worked, so I didn't get a chance to get on here. Today I'm off & I'm already on my fourth load of laundry. DF is going to the movies with his sister, so I'll have the place to myself. Which is good. I have to write my review & give it to my boss by the 31. I want to turn mine in early (need those brownie points!) plus I have to help the gal that reports to me and that will take some time.
I also have a few save the dates to send out & I have to compile addresses for my sister and friends (I'm having a couple of bridal showers....1 in Chillicothe for friends/family, 1 in Toledo, and 1 in Michigan - that way, I'm the only one doing the crazy driving.
And girls, I believe I have to start exercising.....I'm stuck at a lost of 13.5 (it's also TOM) So I'm going to have to lug the gazelle out. I'm making chilli for dinner....what's everyone else making?
Take care!
Old 01-28-2007, 04:36 PM   #22  

Height: 5'4"

I am just wondering how many check in to this site after me, or if I am too late in the day. Please let me know.

Today, we again had Sunday Breakfast Guest...Hubby love cooking his WW Waffles.. After that we all played a card game called Skibbo. Have any of you ever played it? Fun and easy game for all ages...We love playing partners. We play 2-3 games. First team to win 2 are the winners...
Off to read and relax..
Old 01-28-2007, 05:42 PM   #23  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Love skibbo. Lots of fun!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:21 PM   #24  

Evening all!

Well, I've really made up for my laziness yesterday! I did laundry, went to the grocery store, and cooked for the week.

Here's what I made today (there's also a picture, just because I love taking pictures!):

Taco Bake
Eggplant Lasagna
Chili
PB Mini Cheesecakes

I live alone...so if anyone wants to come over... haha

Soon 3 showers!?! I'd have trouble making it through 1

Jet Beef Roast? YUM...how do you make it?

Ruth Your rum cake sounds sooo yummy

lubajo I love Skibbo. I also love Phase 10 and Uno. Have you ever played those?

I need to head out back to the store for more food storage containers...

Have a great evening!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cooking 1.jpg (29.8 KB, 7 views)
Closed Thread